New Personal Best ET.

Stock 6spd :slight_smile:

now thats wtf is up!

A 88mm turbo and a 44mm wastegateā€¦ it just doesnt hold lower boost with one wastegate.

congrats

and what rear

Stock Rear End with a TRD LSD.

i hate how supra parts hold soo much powerā€¦thats ridiculous. they way over-engineered taht car and thats proby why it cost 45 grand or so in the early 90sā€¦and probly why it still cost 40 grand today for used one LOL

i wish GM could have done half that overengineeringā€¦damn 10 bolt rear ends and weak T5 trannies

Awsome time JPā€¦ and its still a pig for the powerā€¦ thats definatly an 8 second car!!! Plus its still a 3.0, its not a stroker!!

The car can easily hold 50+psi considering it has a $9600 (without core charge) Titan motorsports 3.0L race block + a $4700 (without a core charge) head, its a pro car setup, the only thing not done to the motor is it being filled or stroked. I need this setup!!!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!

congrats!

Amazing. Congrats man:bigok:

thanks guys. I took it to the track again last weekend. Bradenton Raceway in FL, which is know for going fast and or breaking.

If i got the car down the track on this effort it was going to be a 8sec passā€¦ i was giong to run 50psi in 2nd gear onā€¦ but

As i was anitlaging to launchā€¦ i let the clutch go and pop. I knew something broke, a guy came to my window and said " dont move" ā€¦ here I sheered all 5 of my driver side rear wheel studs completely off. The car/rotor was resting in my wheel! These were Moroso extended/stronger studs tooā€¦ i will be going back to the track on the 9th to try it again!

thats nuts. Those 6spd trans are that good. Best of luck to you on your 8 sec pass. And to figure its not a 3.4 titan stroker motor.