new pics of airbrushing on R1 and ZZr600

our friend does some airbrushing and he did my bros bike really nice… and he did my windshield too cuz he felt like it, he used mostly stencils on my windshield but i dont care it looks cool for a freebie , and my bros bike i watched him do all free hand, turned out sick , u cant see in the pics but there is some skulls in the flames looks so nice, compared to stock 100% black i think this is cool

I gotta get a camera, my phone is nice as you can see but lacks AUTO FOCUS so its like useless

let me add another one, closer pic of the flames, this guy does airbrushing on the side so anyone wants his number let me know hes really cool and the pics really suck if u see this in person its alot nicer, he does tattoos too , figured to promote him cuz he did us some good favors and he is really good so why not

i like the windshield on your bike… no a fan of the flames

Your windshield looks sick!

Being a painter i have the upmost respect for artists that can take a air brush/spraygun and produce finish products like above wether it be with a stencil or not. I never had been a fan of flames mostly the old school crab claw looking shit but this new age flame style looks great.

thanks ! wasnt really sure if anyone but me liked it but thats cool

I like the flames probaly because i watched him airbrush them and thought it was pretty cool, either way its a nice favor

Flushmounts o nthe R1 NOW! lol

YEA YEAaaaa
they are coming