New pics of my miata...

finally have some pictures that were not takin with a cell phone so i figured i would post some up

fuck yea dude! youre doing it right. that was one of my wheel choices too. good work.

i need to get pics of my miata up on here lol so lazy

btw, pull up lightly on the back of your headlight doors. theyll align with the hood better. or loosen the screws and pull up, then retighten.

awesome car love the wheels!

Wow, I am not a fan of Miata’s but yours is awesome - is that a lip kit???

yeah i replaced my headlights and i just put the covers on quick, and have been to lazy to align them lol

its a Garage Vary front lip

<33 many hotts

Looks dope, love the stance.

sorry, but kinda ‘meh’ for me. The lip doesn’t really flow too well, and I really don’t like the wheels.

This car has come a long way, looks great chad. I think I passed you last week going into auburn and it looks even better in person

Totally feeling it. The lips works for me and it even has a touch of stance. Well done

what wheels are those? car looks sick

Ooooh looking great

Generally not a huge fan of miatas, but I Love the wheels!!! Some of the best I’ve seen on a miata, and one of the better looking miatas I’ve seen. Those are borbets right?

If those are type a’s the flat caps would make them look so much better.

I have the same rollbar and the same lip on my miata. I like those rims. What size is the rim and tires? Do you have to roll the fender to fit those rims? What size is the rim

hah thanks everyone, and upstateeclipse it has come a long way since u said you heard me flyin through weedsport with no exhaust haha…

the wheels are type A reps, esm 009’s, 15x8 +10 … i have been looking into my buddy making me a set of flat caps for them… and the tires are falken ziex 512 195/50’s

Nice, you can probably go up to 225 or 235 tires with those rims.

Looks cool. Wheels remind me (and this is not an insult) of a set you’d find in a Nopi catalog, or the like, circa 1997-1998.

Really though, car looks good, very unique with the wheels, I like it a lot.

looks good :tup:

dope!