New pics of the Old beast

Soon. It needs a bath

nice, get some S4’s togeather, and we’ll have a shoot

yeap. Woody’s old 3kgt had leather seats too iirc. It was a pimp interior fo sho :tup:

real nice pics. car looks good. i had one of these a few years back. it was a 92 base model 5sp. white with the red interior. real fun cars. i wish i never sold it. anyways, keep up the good work. looks like your going in the right direction.

looks good ian…we have to datalog that shit

Well there isnt much left of my int. except the dash, which IMO is the best part

My brother has a '91 ES. It needs some TLC. He’s not into cars at all though.

Yours looks good!

Ever have problems with the MAF?. His has gone through 2 already and I think is getting ready for a third. At least its an easy fix though.

ahhh, IDk are you sure its the maf, the first gens have many probs with the ECU’s I had to have mine rebuild, and its blown again, somthin on the board is burnt out and it misses at idle, I take the cover off, and look at the board.

i had the same problem with the ecu in my 92. it had been replaced once before and after about 4 months of driving it needed to be replaced again. big headache and part of the reason i sold the car.

^ Yeah I would check the ECU, maf’s arent cheap, to keep going through

i know a guy who has a twin turbo stealth that is just sittings that he would prolly sell the engine if you wanted it. btw that B&W picture is sick.

Looks like it needs the rear camber and toe arms, if you want shoot me a pm and i’ll get you all the afco part numbers to order them at bicknell in niagara falls. When i made mine it was about 200 bux for all 4

Needs more T.

Otherwise it looks clean.

here’s mine perfectly in spec

The rear on your car looks alot lower because of the camber, once that wheel is brought back out it’ll look alot better. That’ll eat up your tires pretty quickly if you dont take care of it. Also nice single shot exhaust, i was thinking about buying the maximal performance one sometime down the line…
here are the arms

you’re gonna have to get the rod end spacers machined down, alot of people cut them and drill them so the stock bolts can be reused but i didnt like that idea who knows if its gonna be straight and that would make the spacers very very thin. So i bought new grade 8 1/2" bolts and had the spacers machined down. If you need someone to do that for ya let me know.

hmmmmmmmmm, how much would he want?

^ word, you can have the motor, I want the shell, and i do have the Adj rear bars, there just not installed, very soon though

I LOVE those rims on your car.It looks very nice :tup:

I think it needs Matte black FN01C’s

Thanks, everyone has the 5zigens though…and did you get the toe arms too???