new plates for the daily

didnt think you’d actually do it :lmao

just put the fucken front plate on. the licence plate contrary to popular belief does not make a vehicle look horrible.

it deff takes away from the look of the car. plus I am NOT drilling holes in my bumper. ill pay the fine.

people have different opinions. i think it looks like absolute SHIT but i dont feel like getting a ticket for not having one so it stays on

yea its one thing to take it off, but if the car has never had one on it its another thing. plus its more of a weekend car. the daily gets them front and rear.

the MR2 has mounting brackets under the front bumper so they’re 99% invisible unless you’re looking for them, its not like most newer cars where they’re drilled right through the bumper

yea, thank god my bumper was never drilled.

grrrrrr.

get a plate relocator, makes it look accecptable

http://k53.pbase.com/g1/41/847541/2/111327174.g5Z5shOB.jpg

i’ve been thinking about it, but with stock ride height i’m trying to draw as little attention to my car as possible :lol . can’t wait til i can afford coilovers, shouldn’t be more than a few weeks away, now.

Haha glad they finally got here dave

stop being dumb. yes front plates look dumb. if i didnt have holes in my XXX$ bumper i wouldnt be drilling them either… id surely find a creative way of mounting it, but i wouldnt drill into my bumper.

only if your gay and that is what happens to be on your mind

god damn thats a sexy civic.

yes, I said it.

its pretty much stock outside but it is a damn nice car! i love 99-00 SI’s!

no front plate FTW

On my 92 Civic, I bent the plate at the top and bottom so only the numbers showed, and tucked into the front opening, in the lower part of the bumper. But yes I def prefer it without a front plate.

Word! Just got mine $9.99 shipped! :lol

thanks, means a lot coming from a SS owner

WOW
Its a good thing I didnt get OHHAICP. I almost did last week…

i was gonna get OH HAI but it was taken