New project EF hatch

did you try a vice?

i used an exacto knife to install my dsm injectors and im not leaking even a drop of fuel at all.

ur gonna get a good seal just from compression of the fuel rail pushing the injectors in towards the manifold

Well got alot accomplished today…

-Dash installed
-Gauges wired and working
-Clutch cable installed
-Shift linkage connected
-OBD-0 to OBD-1 conversion harness installed…just have to solder in a couple wires.

Tomorrows Agenda:
-Make OBD-0 to OBD-1 Dizzy harness
-Finish conversion harness
-Install Starter
-Finish installing Engine wiring harness
-Install Turbo Timer

…pretty much i’m going to finish all of the wiring tomorrow and then finish the mechanical things throughout the week. My basemap chip came in the mail so HOPFULLY it’ll be running by friday or saturday night. I still need an alternator but thats supposibly in the mail so we’ll see. I’d also like to get it registered and on the road but we’ll see what happens…pics coming soon!!

Here’s an update:

-Finally got a FMIC…(thanks Scott)
-Still have to finish the wiring…i’ve been putting it off :frowning:
-Ian and I are mounting the FMIC today and running all the charge piping…any idea where i can get some good bends?

:pics will be up today!:

well Ian and I accomplished alot today.
-Cut bumper to fit the FMIC
-mocked and ran the charge piping (need new clamps and couplers)
-Fixed the shifter play
-Bought tapped oil pan and gasket (removed old pan)
-Bought all fluids and spark plugs

Hopefully i can get plug wires and the stuff i need to finish the charge piping. Next on the list is to finish the wiring, mount the BOV, new brakes, install c/v’s and hopfully be good to go. Anyway on to some pics (sorry for the shitty cell phone pics)

Wow WTF was I doing in that last pic ? lol

haha who knows…but we have to get a front lip…the bumper looks so dirty.

Yes it does

is the fmic like 3in lower then the bumper???

:tup: looks good dude…making me jealous.

i can’t believe you’re compromising honda reliability with DSM parts, lol…makes me so jealous though…i want a new motor in mine so badly, i’d stay NA though…

and EF hatches > *

lol thanks bro…i can’t believe i’m using dsm parts either…or turboing it for that matter

yeah pretty much…it sucks…its hard to put it any higher with the backdoor inlet.

wow… that just says hey i have a fmic

in the pic i thought the bumper was off till i looked at it more

i know…im trying to figure out something to put it a bit higher up.

u couldnt get the IC to fit behind the bumper, so you just cut a big chunk out of the bumper and plopped it right in there?

what about no fmic and move to a sidemount… you might have to … but then youll have a big cut in that bumper… i dont think you could ever lower that car now… my bumper it about 2in from the ground … yes i have 3.5 drop on the springs but still

i have a sidemount but with the size of the turbo it wouldnt be efficient. i should be able to figure something out. i’m not too worried about the cut in the bumper a lip should hide it.

well after playing around for an hour i raised the FMIC about an inch to an inch and a half…so its about 1-1.5" below the bumper which is better than 3 i would say lol.

remove a section of the front bumper core support and get that intercooler up to level with the mottom of the bumper, then buy a 90-93 integra type R lip and mount it on the bumper and trim the overhang off at the wheelwells. you almost ruined that bumper. god let me fix it! lol

i have a da lip… 5 bucks

EDIT hell i have a whole front end… i have bumper and lights…

wanna help me? haha