new racing spot

i heard century 3 mall is the new spot for all the real racers. :3some:

west mifflin cops are a$$; they harrass more than Pittsburgh cops!

Originally posted by thefranchise
west mifflin cops are a$$; they harrass more than Pittsburgh cops!
west mifflin building inspector is an ass, someone keeps turing in my dad for having junk cars on the side of his shop. ( no thats not where i park my cars, lol)

Originally posted by Cutty
west mifflin building inspector is an ass, someone keeps turing in my dad for having junk cars on the side of his shop. ( no thats not where i park my cars, lol)
thats where u put the olds!!!:tounge:

Originally posted by Pewterss
damn

Originally posted by Pewterss

blends right it! WHOOPS :tounge:

Originally posted by Cutty

I know the building inspector, hes my brother inlaws step father.

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
cousin, next door neighbors best friend:tounge:

i mean the guy is doing his job but why is he just pickin on our shop. I wanna know who is reporting him.

Originally posted by ECOvenom
cousin, next door neighbors best friend:tounge:
sounds like west virginia up in here

thoes cars on the side of your shop dont even look that bad i dont c why he has a problem with it when its your property

my dad actually uses the junkers to block in customer cars.

Not to revive and old thread, but what part of the boro are you in thats getting those junker cars reported? I know both building inspectors, I might be able to get it taken care of so you dont get your balls busted anymore.

Originally posted by S/T Lover
Not to revive and old thread, but what part of the boro are you in thats getting those junker cars reported? I know both building inspectors, I might be able to get it taken care of so you dont get your balls busted anymore.

cutty would bust a nut on you if you did that.

plus that would be quite awesome of you to do so.

West mifflin police = me arrested for my friends running ontop of trailers at walmart :frowning:

WELL GET HIS A$$ OFF MY HOMIES DADS BACK IT SHOULDNT
BE A VERY TOUGH STRING!

Originally posted by flyinglow57
cutty would bust a nut on you if you did that.

:eek3: Yikes, if he does that, I think i’ll pass on helping him out… But yeah, I’ll keep abreast of this thread and see if i can do something to help.

haha. like a dog and the owners leg man :wink:

Originally posted by S/T Lover

Cutty’s dad’s shop is on 885 right down from the PAT bus garage on the left side.

i was reporting them - they look like hell just sitting there rotting away, especially the faggot gs that sits out front. :smiley:

Originally posted by 2kaltima
Cutty’s dad’s shop is on 885 right down from the PAT bus garage on the left side.

i was reporting them - they look like hell just sitting there rotting away, especially the faggot gs that sits out front. :smiley:
:nono: :nono:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
:nono: :nono:

:smiley: