New RBK Edge Socks

Just picked these socks up a couple days ago. They are just like the jerseys and it seems like you can move around in them alot easier. I hopefully get to try them this friday if my pins come out.

Ive played a couple times with these socks now and they are alot nicer than the old socks. Only thing I dont like is that they only have a front velcro piece on it to stick to your shorts. I sewed on another piece of velcro on the back part so they wont fall down.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj264/atom420/family-guy.jpg

Gold Toe makes an excellent sock and their “Men’s Metropolitan Dress Sock” is no exception. The socks are remarkably comfortable; they are not thick and they are not too thin just as other reviewers noted. They almost never “bunch up” inside my shoes as I walk around and they are very much worth the price. They last longer so the long life of these socks justifies the slightly higher price.

I also like the design of the toe section actually being gold colored fabric. Amazon points out that these socks come in your choice of four different colors: black, charcoal, brown and navy blue. The safest, most conservative choice for the corporate office is the black color; but the other colors come in handy too depending on your work/play “dress code.”

These socks can easily be washed in any washer or dryer–but I would heed the manufacturer’s warning about not drying them at a high temperature. High temperatures in the clothes dryer cause these socks to wear out faster. They will stretch more and become much looser on your feet.

The socks fit shoe sizes 7 through 12 so it’s almost one size fits all. Very good!

Overall, Gold Toe is the brand to buy if you want good quality, long lasting socks. The “Metropolitan Dress Socks” for men match any attire and they can even be worn in bed on those really cold nights to keep your feet warm!

Don’t know what this has anything to do with HOCKEY SOCKS. The socks that go over your shin pads.

i havent tried any yet, still using old knit stuff.