New ride/impulse buy 99 Eclipse GST Spyder

3 weeks of work and you still have a hood that like looks like shit. Sorry for ya bro

3 and a HALF bro… Stockin shelves for $9 an hour is hard work son!

You and PJB have more in common then you think

We both told your mom we have to get to know her first before we fuck her?

:‘(:’(:cry: Please not a middle school mama joke

was more of a pjb joke then a middleschool mama joke.

nice i like the blue

Car looks great Dave!

Like I said on the pic on CRCs fb. From the way you were describing the paint I thought it was a lighter blue, but i really like this blue, and the CF hood definately breaks it up well and make it look that much better

So what does the engine bay look like?

dont think its done yet, some custom shit goin on underneith thurr…

Car looks good. Not big on the hood.

Boom. Rhyme.

love the blue on the gst dave, but didnt really like the blue on the 540

can not wait for egine bay pics… beeen creeping this thread forever, car loks awesome, cant wait to see it moving out and kick some ass

Mike Wood will be taking the 7 bolt motor out early next week, the engine bay will be painted making the car fully done with paint… Im going to pick up my freshly built 2.3 stroker 6 bolt block good for 900whp tommorow as well… The 6 bolt head will be sent out to Buschur racing for a stage 3 head job.

https://secure.buschurracing.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23_54_148&products_id=153&osCsid=a758f6a39526ff73d0713e55f3ae670a

I have the oppertunity to get a pair of BRAND NEW never opened BC 280’s however my ni99a Travis advised me to go Buschur instead so I will be calling them and seeing if they make 280/280 cams for a 2g DSM.

I have an idea:

Sponsor my car and give me money, and I’ll put a “CASH4GOLD” sticker on m car…

:lol

Looks good man. I think you’d be surprised at how much better it would look if you painted the hood too. Have Lance or someone photoshop it for you.

thanks but like I told pjb, if I was gonna paint carbon fiber I would have just went with a way cheaper fiberglass hood with a scoop.

and lol nolan, pretty sure that shit dont work anymore

If you just want it to look like carbon fiber, sell the carbon hood and vinyl wrap the stock hood.

then were getting into ricer shit lol… Carbon fiber looks nice, reduces alot of weight AND has the hood vents to release hot air from the engine bay…