New ride/impulse buy 99 Eclipse GST Spyder

Im a hip thrusting pro

oh sweet so then i qualify? i mean im pretty good at the hip thrusting, as you have already seen :lol

just stole this from mikes facebook… thing came out freakin sick… the intercooler goes so perfect with the hood.

That blue looks really good, not my favorite hood style but it does look good with the darkened intercooler.

Id paint the hood

Looks pretty damn good, the way the intercooler is done actually does a good job of tying it all together.

youd paint a $650 carbon fiber hood? If that was the case I woulda just went with a $200 fiberglass hood or kept it stock. And I only went with the evo style hood for the vents to release some hot air hopefully keeping the engine cool. like others mentioned, I think it looks awesome with the top, hood and ic to break it up… I also have a front lip thats gonna get installed that should look even better. It’s that EZ lip shit thats like rubber… Just got it so when i bottom out I wont scrape the bumper.

Isnt carbon fiber really supposed to be for reduced mass? Ive never really liked the look of it unpainted.

thanks dread

Yes, it is, but it also helps bring the car togeather… all blue wouldnt look as good… the carbon fiber hood on my 540 MADE that car… all blue it looked like shit.

to each his own, but i’m not really a fan of black hoods unless they are on a black car… unpainted CF hoods just look like you spent all your money on the hood and couldn’t afford to paint it… other than that, the new paint looks good

The CF hood really grows on you when you look at it with the black IC and the black rag top. You really have to look at it to appreciate it.

Stoked to see more pictures of this dude. It looks sick.

Seriously looks fucking dope, I browse here and there and was a little skeptical on the whole color change & CF hood, but that picture makes it look real nice.

This, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a non OEM CF hood that I actually liked on a car. Until now.

thanks guys & mike

LM’s on a DSM is almost as erection killing as those enkeis lol

Which enkeis? The ones on it or the chrome ones im having powdercoated?

Sweet ricer hood breh

I know, it took me 3 and a half weeks working at Bj’s wholesale club to afford it