New ride/impulse buy 99 Eclipse GST Spyder

I’m not a tuner, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

you are misinformed.

maybe classic PTE 1600’s idle like garbage, but the modern day of Hi-Z injectors cure that

the ID1000/2000 or the FIC2150’s idle like champs.

Gut Master is master tooner

Just stop, clueless

:rofl.

You cannot argue that larger injectors idle rougher and are worse on drivability.

I don’t care if they are ID2000’s they don’t idle/drive like stock injectors do.

Was the only real point I was trying to make, but apparently this car is going to be race car so it doesn’t really matter.

You can barely run stock injectors on an evo 3… Obviously bigger injectors are needed, you were telling me that 2,000cc’s were too large, not that bigger injectors in general make you idle rough.

“This is the best injector on the market. It is very different from a traditional injector. It idles smoother, is easier to tune with, and provides more consistant, easier to manage, fuel delivery. In short, it is well worth every penny.”

Dude, quote my post where I said 2000cc were too large. I think you have me mixed up with someone else.

:crackup

sorry, that was Cossey, but still, I paid a little more for good shit so I didnt have a problem.

Nothing wrong with that, people go too small sometimes with injectors then they are limited. I’ve just seen the opposite end of that as well.

The ID2000s are a great injector.

Im going to agree with you for once. .People that think id2000 idle like stock theyre ssmoking ss crack. .they are more than welcome to come listen my car idle

You understand a tuner can make them idle better if they really want to right?

wrong… We must all be smokin da crack meng.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX1xIvOWcNk[/ame]

Yea but there’s a certain point to where that’s the best it’s going to get. Especially with cams etc.

That integra idles almost better with the id2000s then the stock injuectors on a BONE STOCK MOTOR lol…

No one ever mentioned anything about changing cams. You couldn’t get stock injectors to idle good with an aggressive cam

What a terrible idle.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg2Oy16w4EE&feature=related[/ame]

Dave how many cars with id2000 have you had? none
like i said if you want to hear hoe id2000s idle stop by my shop and listen to it

Y do i have to go to the shop when i just listened to half a dozen cars w id2000s idling perfect on youtube? Lolol