New ride/impulse buy 99 Eclipse GST Spyder

You can tune it with the maf translater you know this right? I would not even waste my time with an afc. Just spend the 500 on ecmlink now and get it over with. You can buy a used set up with the ecu off any dsm classified site.

2000cc injectors for a 16g?

uhhhh

http://smiliesftw.com/x/jay+damn.png

I’d think 2000cc/cyl is a bit much fuel for only a 30R, eh? Even on E85.

Yeah, but i thought an safc would be better… I might not even throw in the injectors yet and use my stock computer until the build.

No. I bought the 16g to use until I build my motor this winter… Ive only been doing bolt on mods to the car this far, I was afraid if I put a 30r on it now without building the motor id blow it up so I got the 16g which is perfect for factory internals…

I AM going to be running e85 and e85 uses 40% more fuel… I was told by Turbo trav, your brother and Morgan that the MINIMUM I need would be 1500cc’s

2000cc is perfect for what you plan on doing. It’s nice to have some headroom.

Yea the injectors are only going to flow as much fuel as they are told

Bigger injector = shorter pulse width = more precise injection timing = better performance.

Depending on how much boost and timing you are running and who is doing the tuning you could be anywhere from 20% - 40% more fuel. on a turbo engine you can probably bet at least 30% tho.

I stand corrected then. Just seemed a bit much to me.

come on cossey its t00ning 101 here…

bigger injectors = worse drivability, just remember that

harder idle, etc

Not necessarily. Minimum pulse width on injectors varies wildly, regardless of injector size. Injector Dynamics aka Bosch EV14’s are great injectors due to their low minimum pulse width, etc. Also, with e85 the min. pulse needed is going to be wider.

If you say so toon master.

+1

Still doing AWD conversion?

yes

+2

+1 on that +2