my random impulse buy

basically went out to by a spyder eclipse turbo, dealer was a dick, met this other cool dude tryin 2 sell his car, he said he was goin 2 the next dealer over, so after I got rejected, I went to his place, and somehow now I have this
It is more of a you have to see to believe, new paint job, only 95k on the clock, everythings in great working order, I’m going to try today to use as a bargaining tool,if not, hey I somehow have a vette!

hmmm eclipse turbo or c4 vette.

i’d take neither.

but, um, :tup:?

Turbo Spyder?

I hope he didn’t turbo the 420a or whatever crackpot engine they threw in there, I can’t remember.

random impulse buying is ok with like CD’s or gadgets…but not cars…:tdown: to that move…

but :tup: i guess to getting a car…?

That’s more or less how I ended up with my car…It’s not SOOOO bad lol. Congrats on the new car.

:hsugh:

What’s that thing worth?

wasnt compleeeeeeetely random, my eclipse is shot, needed a new car, the spyder is the same as every other dsm, the 4g63, and besides, Many people do the swap to the 4g64 engine thats in the non turbos, turboing them is pretty nice from what I hear, not the 420a, INFORMATION b4 u post , dont really care for the vette other than looks, a little bit of power, just owning a vettes good enough for me at the time, until i can get what i want

what do you want?

can we do a lsx swap…plzzzzz

seriously, what did you do? you just bought a vette because hey, it’s a vette? and i don’t understand one thing you said in your post about the eclipse, what was that? was it a gst or did someone turbo it?

+1 if you’re keeping it…

it was a gst spyder, im a fan of dsm’s this one was a 99 from a dealer, ran great, looked awesome, drove fluidly. I bought the vette, I needed a car, this one was in great shape, litereally. The price was more than affordable, and I am going to try to use it as a bargaining tool, as in trading my 97 eclipse and the vette for the spyder, hope that cleared things up lol. to answer newmans question, i want that spyder, or im saving over the winter for an evo, either way, i cant complain now

i would use both vehicles as bargaining tools for the EVO

looks like kit from nightrider… yea i know it really was a transmaro. but atleast you can grow that mullet you always wanted! How does it perform? It’s gotta have some kick behind it.

Did it come with a gold chain?

moves allright, not as fast as i wanted, but its a fun toy, i like the skirts and wing, gives it more of a look

cool :tup: c4’s are nice cars IMO :slight_smile: I’d drive one fo sho

is that an 86? :tup: to a corvette… how much did u pay for it? looks clean

Personally I like the C4s, but then again I have pretty bad taste. :tup: