If you bought a car now

if you were going to buy a car now realistically what would it be. i have been looking at a c5 vette’s here is the one i want. minus the hood with HRE wheels or FIKSE

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a92/slowmaro/DSC02964.jpg

i believe that is a very rare color and thank gawd it doesnt have that hidious hood on it. its such a nice car and i cant see any reason not to own a vette. besides you are pretty big guy and i know that they can be a pain in the ass if you are. i only sat in one c5 and it was a vert auto and i loved the way i fit in it but i was like 185lbs then now im 215 so it might not be as awesome. i have been lookin into vettes for a few months also just need to get rid of the bike first then i will be on the band wagon too. :slight_smile: i say get the vette and enjoy it.

prob a 32 5 window coupe. with carbed ls1 and lake pipes

im with you on this one also but i think i would go 33 vicky because you can fit 4-5 people in one of them but def with an ls1 but fuel injected

I want a C5 FRC or Z06. I was gonna sell my 89 irocz and own one this year but decided to do my dream build on my 89 so there goes the Z06 idea

ms3 or ms6

i would get a altima se-r. love those cars, full exhaust, and coilovers, and it looks perfect.

just checked the supra forum and there are some pretty nice ones for around 23k. I would probably want to get into one of them but being big sucks. I sat in gate’s supra and i barely fit.

1957 Mercedes-Benz 190 Sedan
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/mb_190_16jun2001a.jpg

Something with a turbo or a V8

-SRT-4
-Mazdaspeed3
-Older mustang GT
-GTO
-STI

bmw 335i or g37 i want a 2 door n something different.

I will get a 2010 Mustang GT next January.

probably a 03-04 lightning

03 or 04 crew cab 2500 short bed with a cummins and 6 spd.

and i probably will get it in the next couple of weeks.:cool:

29 ford tudor body chopped and channel on a z’d frame w/ a vw 4 cylinder turbo engine mated to a ford t5 tranny pushing the goods through a 9 inch ford rear. 4 link or ladder bar rear–dont care to me. independent front suspension. full track legal cage. hildebrand style wheels on some coker m&h nostalgic whitewall slicks.

weight of sub 2000lbs with driver (160). hp in the 500 wheel range.

i think you know what i have in mind for the next car :wink:

I would re-buy an 02 S2000 for $11K instead of the $16K I paid last year - lol

hahahahahaha

probably a brand new sti…

2003 or 2004 SVT Cobra Coupe. Sonic Blue, Dark Shadow Grey, or Oxford White. Preferably with a Kenne Bell or Whipple, Kooks Headers and X Pipe, Borla Stinger Cat-Back, Wheels, lowered, and that would probably do.

B7 Audi RS4. Daytona Grey, coilovers, rims, exhaust.

/\ /\ wow, totally B.A. the concave rims are sweet