Your Next car?

Next year, 5 years down the line…

What do you think you are gonna get?

I know what I want already… You can say it was a good test drive.

http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/coupes/0508_porsche_cayman_s/index.html

Fucking TEEEEE up

I’ll wait a couple years and pick one up for 30K

u took my answer haha all depends on where i’m at in 5 yrs of course :stuck_out_tongue:

uuggghhh

E46 M3. Haven’t decided the year…nothing lower than 03 though. Probably gonna happen within the next 2-3 years

68 Charger R/T. It will happen, someday.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/evilsrt/charger.jpg

new z06

yeah im 5 years i will assume that i will have graduated and have a pretty good job. at that point in time i will be young enough to drive something like a 2 seater without much of an inconvenience to myself. with that said, it will be something small, that is quick and handles really well. i guess we will have to wait and see whats around then. in 5 years there could be some seriously cool cars around.

E46 3 Series…what ever the 4dr sporty model is…or i will copy Dos

Sat in one last weekend, it was pretty hot.

Myself i would have to say a c6 z06.

I cant believe these words are even coming out of my mouth.

but i like the EVO.

1. M3 2005+

2. 2006 Cadillac STS-V

i’m simple.

260z w/an rb25det

i got a lot of school left before i’m done, but i know it’ll all be worth it in the long run (doctorate in clinical psychology)

my tastes will probably change a bit in the course of 5 or 6 more years, but right now i’m fairly positive i’m gonna wanna buy and then garage a low milage TT supra, TT 300ZX, TT FD rx7, and TT 3000GT…maybe a turbo MR2 as well…it’s a lot of cars, but considering each can be picked up for between $10k and $30k, i dont think it will be unreasonable…

if the jap TT craze in me fades though, which it very well may…i’m gonna have a very tough decision in front of me, Noble M12 GTO 3R, 350hp in 2700lbs, stupid fast, stupid handling, all for a stupid price…or, the Noble M400, not as comfy for daily driving as the M12 (the M12 has a/c, radio, power this, power that, etc…and i like comfort), but it has an edge on handling, is a bit lighter, and has i think 50 more hp or so than the M12…
http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-mno/Noble-M12-GTO-3R-FA-1280x960.jpg

ugh omfg i just need to finish school…

evo

M3/Cayman most likely.

You ever drove one?

God, you would be a PERFECT owner for a Galant VR4… they really need to make another one of these…

If in 5 yrs im sick of the supra ill get a new z06 or 911, which will be slightly used then.

Guys, I didn’t say “what will you get in 5 years” or “what do you want to get in 5 years”

what’s your next car, doesn’t matter when you buy it…

Also, just making sure these choices are all REALISTIC choices for people…

I would like a 04-05 STi but Ill probably get a truck to transport my quad around in. I will deffenitly get somthing thats AWD or 4X4

Well if its what I WANT…either a new newer 911 or R33 GTR