what to do?

as many know, getting a Z06 is not something i want to do right now. after my accident i just dont want that type pf payment. on top of that my insurance is through the roof now. anyways, i need to get a fuckin sportscar soon. i cant take it anymore, its been almost a year now. so, i am either gonna get a 97-99 C5 or a LS1 TA or Firehawk. if i get a TA, i dont want to spend more than 17. if i get a vette, no more than low 20s tops. what do u guys think i should get. i really want to get a car, but i spend so much money on other stuff, that i dont want to go overboard. i just love how TAs look, but ive always been a vette guy 1st. it’d be nice to get a TA for alittle cheaper than a C5 (then i could take that extra cash and maybe get another bike), but i dont want to regret not gettin the vette after the novelty of the TA wears off. i dunno, just lookin at my options…lets hear some opinions.

SLP SS

save the vette for midlife crisis

vette

foxbody stang??? :dunno:

He wants a nice car

my bad

I guess one :mullet: mobile is as good as any.

I would get a ta, but I have never liked vette’s.

Get the Vette! There is no comparison. I have a '99 Z28 and my dad has an '01 Vette. Trust me, from my experience, the TA has nothing on a Vette, except for maybe the exterior style.

vette

get a vette old man

I’d say get the vette… I mean, yopu know you want a vette, if you get a 'Maro or something, you’re still going to be thinking “damn i want a vette” everytime you see one.

I say just go for the vette… Check out ebay, there might be a couple nice ones on there that are sorta close that you can check out in person adn maybe get for a good price.?

Yea I guess a Vette wouldnt compare to having an Uncle Jesse Edition F-150

Get an 85 Ford Encoline Van. pimp it out with blacklights, disco balls, shag carpet and beanbag chairs!

we can have my birthday party in it

get a vette, I would if I had that kind of money. T/As are like a plastic vagina…why buy one when you could have the real thing (vette)

interesting brad.

Because they are cheaper and serve the same function (beating the hell out of them)? :hitit: :burnout:

anyway you think about it, you should take care of them or they will break:eek4:

go for the C5.

ya, thats what i’m weighing basically. i really dont care that much if the vettes r better. i think TAs look just as cool and still r fast, plus r cheaper. thats just what i’m weighing. plus, i just like to be able to spend money on stuff and not worry about a car payment draggin me down. but i love c5s though. :rolleyes:

there is a 98 c5 down the street from me for 18 grand

:offtopic:

I would rather have my truck than a vette, I can haul shit for my house in my truck. with all of the work I have to do outside, a truck is much better than a sports car right now.

smokey - get a old muscle car, put a new engine in it and build a ta and vette killer for less money.