what to do?

Sounds like a ricer excuse to me :bash:

Type R

true story

There you go Redneck you now have a fast truck, no thank yous are needed…

:rofl:

link? info?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=170023415&dealer_id=46484806&car_year=1998&make=CHEV&distance=25&lang=en&max_price=19000&model=CORV&end_year=2006&min_price=1&certified=&address=15122&search_type=used&advanced=&start_year=1981&isp=y&cardist=0

auto :greddy:

what old muscle car are you gonna find thats decent enough to put a huge engine in and have it cost less than a vette? I mean sure you can be like every other douche around here and get a nova but if you gonna go muscle you want a car that not everyone have like mopar, buick or olds. my buick was in good shape and its well over 7,000 grand into the resto so far and the paint job was done as a favor.

get a ZR1!!!

yeah but if he aint gonna keep it for too long then i say fuck it :dunno:

I agree on the ZR-1

then you can have a ZR1 and a ZR2 :greddy:

STFU - not everyone drools over buicks and olds. A nova is a great car to build. They are light, accept a big engine, and are cheap to find parts for.
A GS is nice to have, but a skylark will do if the goal is to build a fast car. ain’t nothing wrong with a clone.

If it were me, i’d like a falcon/galaxie/chevelle/442. You can get them for less than $10k in good shape and with a JJ’s LS1, they would be badass daily drivers

hahaha.

Zr1s r probably my fav car. but if something goes wrong w/ it, its so expensive to fix. plus, i dont think many places will work on a LT5. its not a practical car for me to have to rip around.

right now, i just want a car that i like, thats fast and wont kill me financially (especially since my insurance is way high). i want a C5, but a TA is my next choice. they cost less and still look as cool. so i might go that route (plus i can get it sooner). i dunno. this sucks.

oh ya. i was gonna add that if i get a TA the only color i really want is black. and i’ll prob put rims on it right away too.

Firehawk :yum:

is that like suncawk? :greddy:

i got a few black f-bodys

what do u got?

a few black f-bodys :doh:

specifics please :rolleyes: