what to do?

http://www.jjsautomotive.com/cars.html

doh. auto = ghey. oh well if anyone knows of any 98-02 Ws6, black, 6spd, under $17000. let me know. im definatly lookin into this as an option. there r so many good deals on TAs, i am seriously thinkin about grabbin one up and savin me some cash.

well, my gf doesnt think TAs r that cool. plus my mom was tryin to talk me out of it too. so i dunno, i guess ill just suck it up and get a C5. i’m supposed to go down Colussy this weekend and talk to them. my family knows them and my mom talked to one of the guys that works there yesterday. so i’m gonna tell them the year, color, model etc and they r gonna look around for me (trade-ins , auctions and such). hopfully they can just get one so i dont have to drive somewhere ridiculous for one.

A woman’s opinion on cars shouldnt count… if it did, we would all be driving around in Sliver Sunfire Coupes with a sunroof and those chrome hubcaps

:ugh:

I dunno. in highschool they were all over the parking lot.

Perfect “daddys little princess” car

ya, girls do drive sunfires but thats different. doesnt really relate to my situation

if YOU are paying for it, i dont see how anyone elses opinion could matter.

well they know me well enough and other peoples opinions can weigh in on a situation like that. becuase its either get my favorite car or get my second favorite car and have alittle extra cash. i like to hear opinions on stuff like that, which is why i started the thread in the first place. in the end it is my decision, but till nice to hear other views.

ya…GET WHAT YOU WANT…and u always wanted a C5…but then having more cash and a T/A isnt bad!!