no z06??

:down: well, i’ve been doing some thinking and i may not be buying a z06 afterall. i really want one and i can afford one, but i’m afraid spending $30grand on a car right now might keep me from doing other things i want to do. i’m still getting another vette, but i’ll probably end up getting a LS1 C5. i went down to Leopardi and talked to the guy down there about trade-ins again, so we’ll see what happens. i just wanted to pass that along to the people on here that plan on calling me out when i have my new car.

f body=the win

so u ready to race!!!shaggy’s out of town!!!

:gives:

:burnout: hopefully soon enough.

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:

:rofl:

i must say, that this is no surprise…

good call… it’ll run you dry on maintenance, upgrades, and everything else… I know my car is starting to get a bit old…

Look for parts, oh check it out exhaust manifolds… only $2800…

:blah: :blah: STFU, bitch. yeah hilarious, because LS1 C5s r turds :jerkit:

I sat shotgun in his 4 banger when we tore the everloving shit out of two little high school faggots in a C5. Chased them down and put some cars on them. Then went from an even roll and proceeded to put about 5 cars on them (but not before giving them a “buh-bye” wave :rofl: ). Oh, and this was literally 5 minutes after installing a set of oversized injectors. The car was completly untuned. And this was when his car had a smaller turbo (barely bigger than stock :kekegay: ), smaller intercooler, smaller injectors, stock intake mani and ignition a piggy back fuel system (now has a full standalone). So yes, compared to his car, a LS1 C5 is a fucking turd. Sit down, shut the fuck up, and be quiet while we all laugh at you for trying to back out of all the shit you’ve been talking the last 3 fucking months. kthxbye.

i truely dont give a fuck about you, him or his car

:blah::blah::blah: :blah::blah::blah:

I love this shit :slight_smile:

just realize that there are many many many many many many many many cars faster than a c5…

yours isnt one of them

bring out your car and race me…

oh wait… you’re a whiney pussy faggot that likes to talk shit and call people out then back down and look like an even bigger jackoff, then act’s like a stunna because you’re going to buy another vette :rolleyes:

my DAILY DRIVER is ready to walk your RACE CAR anyday of the week!!!

my money is on sunny ~!

mine is

Just curious - how much insurance difference between the Z06 and a C5?