Poll: what would u want?

well next year im buying a new car…used but with low miles and im just wondering what would you buy out of these choices…

1. C5 Corvette/ mabye Z06
    2.98 and up Camaro SS
  2. 95 and up Trans Am
  3. 04/05 GTO

as u can tell im looking for something with a LS1 or 2 in it since im a domestic kind of guy…

i’d want a C5:

-weighs the least
-i don’t personally need/use more space for passengers or trunk space than it provides
-performs better in like 94884398 ways more than the rest of the cars

that aside, what’s your budget? that might help make your decision for you…

i know it helped make mine today :frowning:

well im selling my v-6 camaro, plus im saving up till next spring … if all works out i should have about 17,000 plus i could take a little loan … so around 22ish…

you Might, might be able to swing a Z06 if it has high miles, etc

but you can get a good M6 C5 with like, 30-60K mi for that price on corvetteforum.com, def.

other cars, i don’t know about :slight_smile: go for the vette

i personally would get a 05 gto. I think that it looks the best out of all of them and would probably beat them all except the vet, and it has room for passengers.

im gonna miss the camaro but pretty much it comes down to the c5 and gto…
i love the look of both but the GTO has way more space then a corvette thats what stopping me from deciding on what i want to buy

02 WS6 Trans Am ftw!

Honestly. None. At all.

I didn’t like the options. Sorry.

1. you know nothing about cars

2. you’re a goth chick

3. you think blazers are BAD ASS

4. list what you’d get for a budget of ~22K. we’re all sitting inside on a sat night and could use a good laugh

GTO.
Camaro SS/95 and up Trans Am
Vette

Vette is last because it would have higher miles for 22k and you could get a low mile GTO or F-body for that much.

i just caught the '95+ spec for the T/A. why? i can understand the '98+ for the camaro SS, SLP performance pkg. and all on the LS1, but why a '95+ trans am, specifically?

i do know a thing or two about cars. i’m NOT gothic. i don’t walk around with black lipstick and stupid huge pants. sorry. and, about the blazers, in that particular thread, blazers were bad ass. it’s not like i go around saying they’re tough and stuff. here’s a list of what I WOULD get with ~22k. and to be truthful, i don’t know what prices correspond with what years because i’m not too keen on that, seeing that i never bought a new car, so whatever years fit in the price range. kapeeesh!?

1. audi a4
  2. subaru legacy 2.5gt
  3. bmw 325
  4. mazda speed6 (i think this is the first year they came out, so it’s a little more than 22k. big deal.)

back to the topic at hand. after thinking about it, i’d go for the vette. simply because i don’t like the newer models of any of the other cars listed.

id go for a FRC Vette

Glad someone likes my ride :redface: , even if it is Twisted :stuck_out_tongue:

vette makes em wet

*caughtransam :wink:

i seen a nastay white FRC on the vette boards awhile back for 24k…had 440 wheel too i belive