1998 eclipse gst spyder AWD converted!

bought this car from my buddy, hes had to car for 10+ years… My 100% stock 7 bolt motor went into this car owned by a 60 year old man. Car has an authentic Greddy fmic kit, turbo xs bov, aeromotive 340 fuel pump, full 3" exhaust with 3" downpipe an act 2900 unsprung clutch, act street light flywheel and a evo 3 16g turbo. Car is also lowered on springs, not sure what kind and has 17" motegi wheels… Everything exept for bov has literally like zero miles on it as its stuff I bought for my blue eclipse before I decided to go retarded.

Car has been AWD swapped which is pretty rare seeing how they only make the convertible models FWD.

Cars paint is new and is flawless, no dings, dents, scratches and def no rust.

black on black which is also rare to see.

Car is un molested, still running stock boost… injectors, boost controller and tuning and this car will put down if not, close to 400whp.

$6,500 firm, I spent close to this just DOING the AWD swap on my blue car.

perfect summer car, i’d buy it if i didn’t need to keep the cash from the rx7

funny, i can see you rocking this car with the top down in the snow with a parka and snow hat on lolol

when i saw the thread title i figured you were selling the blue one already.

he is hahaha

bump, someone plz buy this, Id really like to keep it in the family… Thing is fucking MINT and has the supporting mods to make great power.

that’s one of the nicest cars ive seen you with dave

mike knows what he is doing and spent years on this thing.

bump

uh like hour bump cause i still really want this think lol

I really like this car… looks clean. I tried to get my brother to buy it, but he bought a VR4 instead. Fuckin’ clown.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrhI8zj-kJM”]CUSTOM 1998 ECLIPSE GST SPYDER AWD CONVERTED - YouTube[/ame]

Why the hell is thing still for sale?!?

I’ve been looking at this car since I saw it on craigslist the other day. I am really tempted but I don’t have the money right now since I just started a new job… I have a 2002 eclipse gt that needed some work to get back on the road but I’ve always wanted a '98.

That thing is CLEAN!

If I were in the right position, I’d buy it. Looks like a fun summer ride.

PM sent

cars clean as hell.

someones gonna get a good deal.

I love how that interior pic came out lol

47 watchers for this freakin thing on ebay and still no bites… got like 4 texts from people “i dont have the cash, but that is one beautiful car” lol

trade for 01 focus?

thing is mint