New ride: Post Evo withdrawls

No worries everyone (who doesn’t care for it). I’m not the type to get bent out of shape because someone doesn’t like my car. I respect everyone’s opinion. I know that the color scheme is a little bland, but it suits me perfectly. I am not a flashy kind of guy.

My evo was pretty bland cosmetic wise, too. Stock appearance with the exception of the shorty antenna and window tint (didn’t get done till all the engine mods were done 2yrs after I bought it). Regardless I think we all have to agree that it’s better than the Hummer H2 no matter what model or color.

I love the Cayman, but my wife insisted that I at least have back seats in case of an emergency, so I can cram the kids back there. Haven’t been to that site, but will go now. Thanks for the link.

Justin, I can’t think you enough for working out such a great deal for me. I still can’t believe how close I was to getting that 03 with 2x as many miles for only $2k less. I owe ya one for this. Hmm, I’m not sure about first mod. I have thought about a few things already, but I think I am gonna take it easy for awhile and get to know the car. I will probably get the windows tinted though.

Actually my first mod was to remove the front license plate holder. I found some color matched plugs in the glove compartment, but there was some metal threaded pieces in the holes that the license plate holder bolts screwed into. I can’t figure out how to get them out without taking the front bumper off.

No worries man. I thought I must have pissed you off. Haven’t been able to get ya to answer calls or respond to my messages for a few months now. Justin told me you’ve been swamped 80+hr a week. I’ll catch up to ya eventually.