New rims :D

I got my rims on, THanks spilner for the nuts and thanks everyone who sent me places to get them.

I know they need to be lowered so dont rain on my parade as it will be soon.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/624000-624999/624436_31_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/624000-624999/624436_29_full.jpg

Those are nice wheels. BBS is bomb. How much did you pick them up for? Sizes/specs?

Thanks man there 17x 7.5, + 20 offset or so, i bought them used.

Very nice 8)

What size are those tires? (btw Hercules are the shittiest tires ever, you may want to swap them) Maybe it’s just me and that fact that it’s still a 4x4, but they look a little small. They should be a 205/45 or a 225/40

Yea, tires are way too low profile and it definatly needs to be lowered. The rims look nice tho.

Ya not a huge fan of the low low profile tires.

WOW! Way to shit on his brand new parts everyone. It is nice to see another person who is actually willing to spend some cash on their car!

Nice wheels man, it will look nice when you lower it too, but saving up till you have the cash to get the proper shit the first time around will save you tons in the end.

Nice choice, they look good.

Theo

BBS OWNZZZZZ

Cheel, Win-stone

No-one is ragging on him. Everyone here seems to like his wheels, including me, we’re just inquiring about his tires… maybe they just came with the wheels and he was test fitting

Thanks everyone.

Yes i know Hercs suck balls, I bought them used and the guy had them on a show car. They are 215/40/17, I will be upgrading when i put the car away for winter, as i dont have alot of money left once i finish with suspension.

Thanks again

Looks great Sean.

Will look * better once you drop it.

Looks nice man. Now SLAM that sucka…to the ground!..so it scrapes…all the time. 8)

nice

Nice rims bro, I think they look great, yes the tires have to go and you need a drop, but as for the rims I think they look great :thumright: .

i work at herc :frowning:

but atleast i get falcons for dirt cheap! hahah

nice rims man.

oOO la la, very nice! I’ve always liked that style of rim! Looks great!

they look really good :slight_smile: