New Rock Station

Please dont play that generic modern rock that all sounds the same. Seether, theory of a deadman, buckcherry, etc., all garbage. Every band in that genre is garbage.

Why cant we get a station like SiriusXM’s Faction on local radio?

Please please please have Mike the Enforcer bring back the CAGE MATCH.

Local H was on. I’m sold, this is my favorite channel.

PLEASE tell them to play more Local H, nearly all their stuff is better than the shit radio stations play.

I heard Local H too, and some old school Smashing Pumpkins. Not a bad start, hopefully these guys will be a solid replacement for 103.1. 103.9 just isnt very good in my opinion.

Been listening all night, good stuff!

Impressive playlist thus far.

Not horrible , deff some older shit played . Play more heavy shit yo

How about no '90’s shit- ever. Seriously they play it on PYX now so thats what makes 103.9 suck so bad now, living in the '90’s.

Play new shit like 103.9 doesnt.

Im more into country but theres still newer rock I like.

Well PJB, you will be happy to know, we will cover it all.
So I do hope you enjoy

Im just a bit tired of the constant Pearl Jam, STP, Nirvana, etc.

Im sick of a lot of that stuff too, but a lot of 90’s music was great. Way better than the shit thats being passed off as rock these days.

1057 is the only thing your radio should say when you’re in albany county

Really? Cuz Crush got really old in like 2 days. They say they play everything from the 90’s, but there playlist is really narrow and lame.

Negged.

Fuck yes!

Yeah have it on the puter, no ads is very nice.

Best station ever. I listen day and night just so I can hear the cardigans. Fuck ya!!

What do you want for free these days? Pay the 2 cents it costs and rock out to SiriusXM with your 3 inch cock out. If your car doesn’t have satellite radio then you drive a jalopy and should just kill yourself.

fuck radio. Ipod/mp3 and cd’s are where its at and you dont have to listen to shit unless you want to.

The problem with my ipod; no song ever surprises me and I never hear anything “new”