New Rock Station

Listened for a few hours earlier, way too much classic rock. Why even try to compete with PYX?

The problem with my ipod; it’s a Zune. :lol

Listened all weekend at a campground in lake luzurne and it sounds good.

ghetto ass knock off is what it is

I’ve listened at all hours of the day and have heard probably 50+ songs over a week or so with one, maybeee two repeats and zero repeats during the same day. Just my experience.

ayyy

Naughty by Nature - OPP plays about 13 times a day.

never heard it once :lol also havent listened to it in a few weeks so maybe theyre getting repetitive now

You with the comments… shut the fuck up

It would be nice to hear some metal and hardcore on the radio instead of the same radio band crap played over and over again. There is three letters that are going to give you trouble tho, FCC.

listen to it a little on Saturday night, good stuff. i’m more of an espn radio guy, but when a Yankee game is on now i can at least listen to this.

Didnt know you were into metal. Nice.

Fuck yeah ive been to a ton shows, all over no way i could count how many ive been to.

Well I did just have it on, then Metallicock came on, so I tuned out. :lol

back in the day 88.3 used to play that stuff at night

Haven’t listened yet but I will be tuning in if Metal/Hardcore is actually being played!

Sunday morning Guy sucks… his voice is like Fran dreschers and his personality reminds me of Andy dick.

Deff drop the older shit guys . Tellin ya man play harcore , underground shit . Esp ol school kick ya in the chest local bands

Everthing slowmaaaro just said.

yeah, youre not PYX so dont even bother trying to compete with them.

Try to be better than that shit station 103.9 too. Play newer shit.

SiriusXM shits all over every terrestrial station on this planet. Sorry.