RIP 104.9

So in-case you guys didnt hear. 104.9 The Edge is now 104.9 The Cat a fucking country station. FUCK YOU ALBANY BROADCASTING!!!

/rant

Really?!

Holy fuck I was just on my way back from a customers house and heard country on it, I thought it was some joking BS.

What the fuck?

Sawin werent you interning there? Shannons swears she heard you on the radio one night.

Glad I dont listen to the radio

That is gay.

yes really. cuz apparently they don’t understand the concept of 107.7 being the number one station for like 12 fucking years!

And i did promotions for the edge. apparently not anymore…

yeah the radio blows dick. 103.5/9 plays too much old rock crap only liston to FB&HW’s. 103.1 is playing old crap more now too.

104.9 used to be OK, but they were harder and better imo back when it was 103.5.

I liston to my turbo when I drive, sounds much better to me.

AHAHA I thought something sounded a little wierd on my drive into Harvard on the Hudson today!!

So basicly theres no more good rock stations on the radio?

Back to my slacker/pandora/grooveshark radio when im driving

lmao

Love my XM even more now.

country FTMFW!!!

Country > Rock.

Country girls > Rock girls
xeleventybillion

No big deal, mainstream rock has absolutly sucked for the past 5-7 years or so and 104.9 played way too much of it.

Country FTW!!! <3

no more edge fest?
WHAT THE FUCK

CLEAR CHANNEL FTW MIKE! hahaha

we need more country. so sweet. But the edge was good. Sorry to see the edge go. shoulda been 102.3 that was replaced.

i wouldnt miss 102.3!!!

i didnt mind 104.9 but i like country, hopefully 104.9 country does not go full retard like 107.1 and 107.7

^This…other then Sean & Richie in the AM on 107.7 that station got pretty lame!

Country FTW!