New Rx-7

I wonder who did do that?

Hard wiring is the way to go. I had mine hooked up the old fashioned way for the past 2 years… just got around to hard-wiring it yesterday. So much better!

+1 make sure you use the correct spark plugs…

I know someone who used regular plugs and couldent figure out why it was running like shit :rofl

Then somebody has the same car. I just figured it was you.

Theres also a blue RX& sitting at the Mailbox Tavern just off Kings Road.

lol mailbox tavern… i’ve always wanted to go in there.

Why? Its the same 4 drunks all the time it seems. Always the same cars out front.

No reason really. Just want to see what its like inside… lol

hey what exhaust are u puting on it . i spotted u sat night but then u left and the car sounded like it had a ricer loud exhaust

Ive never been in there.
There used to be another bar like that just up the road from me with the same cars in the parking lot all the time but it closed and now its apartments. That one was Loehr’s Tavern. It closed before I was old enough to go in.

Sounds like something the OP would have on his car :lol

Except he said it wasnt him at the lot

haha nah man that was me ha i was kidding but yeah that was me theres always that one asshole who dirfts off that light thought i would be him for the night hahah :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

but it has a corksport exhaust on it and it has 3 inch piping it sounds like POOP i hate it man its way to much like it gets to an extent to which its too loud but yeah i want to put dual magnaflow on it… i had a magnaflow on my jetta and really had no complaints it sounded nice but yeah i gotta start doing something with it but its hard cause it has no catalytic converter so its extreemly loud anyway i go… he has a silencer on it now but that just doesnt help to much… anybody have any other ideas on what to put on exhaust wise??? and i def gotta do a dual exhaust single exhaust is just wack especially with a bumper cut out for a dual exhaust haha but ya anybody have anything in mind??

and yeah hard wiring is way to go its so convient

:wow:wow well after two failed atempts of me trying to do it haha justin finally i guess helped out haha i supervised that was the hard job:number1

The problem with that is were one step closer to getting kicked out every time that happens.
Im not trying to be a dick but that kind of shit is frowned upon when were at the lot.

Anywhere else is generally ok like if you want to get sideways coming out of Kmart or something but just dont do it leaving the lot. :wink:

haa nah i got you my bad man i get a little pedal happy sometimes

We all do. Im not above peeling out and shit but I know where and when not to do it, thats all.

That being said my truck will peel both tires and the Mustang has a nasty left hook. :wink:

haha yeah you got the mustang on the road yet or no?

Easy, Mr. Sholtes is sensitive. One negative comment towards him and he may or may not get butt-hurt. :haha

haha um what

and is your signature actually your car??? it came out mad good who took it