New Sabres Power Play Song

I have an idea for a new Sabres power play song, I’m willing to contact both Cannibal Corpse and the Sabres but I wanted to get the general consensus, on the idea before I suggest it. The current one is kind of a big almost orchestral slow rock song. I think this one is pure Badass.

The quality on the song isn’t great so bear with it and keep in mind that the usually only play the song for maybe 20 -30 seconds max…I fast forwarded to the part where I think it should start. It is all instrumental btw.

Oh and most of Cannibal Corpse is from Buffalo as well. Rob Barrett is almost always wearing Sabres gear too.

Im happy with Welcome Home by Coheed.

Quite epic if you ask me.

hmm good luck…

It really comes down to how Larry feels about a song

But the fact its a Buffalo band will help a lot…

To be honest I dont think all age groups would agree on the new song…but i kinda like it

:tup:

That was my main concern…but there aren’t lyrics, and I figured it’d go over well with lydman and Stafford both being fans of metal. I think Cannibal Corpse would do it as well, they are really nice guys.

Hmm probably right…I figure the current one is a more mellow version of the one I suggested.

love the double bass, definatley good.

still not going to win us the cup.

Nothing will…:meh:

^ so true :frowning: but we can hope .

I’m just curious what kind of pull you have to convince them to make such an adjustment.

And the current one i thought was a Dropkick Murphey’s song…not some orchestra thing…

It was Shipping Up To Boston by the DKM but it is now something else.

I don’t have any pull at all I figured I’d contact em and see what they say…I don’t really care if they do or not it was a suggestion. I highly doubt they’ll change it.

I think they are more concerned with creating another alternate jersey than they are with arena music.