new salem saab gov. auction sale

Wow…

Dats word, dats word.

That sucks, u2 were just starting to become civil.

I bought the 5’x5’ white pic of the turbine shaft, and some tires.

LoL - Wasnt he describing lowriders?

OMG priceless!!

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Lawsuits are part of business. That’s just the way it is. Add family it gets messy. Add friends and friends in business and it gets overwhelming.

At the end of the day, theres no doubt that when someone with Darryls reputation has a debt, it would be paid if it could be.

What we should learn from this is all companies have their trials and tribulations and customers should rely on a mans dedication to his craft and desire to please. ASS definitely has that desire and no one locLly probably tries harder. Look at this shit he takes here, and hasn’t tossed his hands in the air to this community.

Just saying it’s hard to find companies that try to please and actually mean it.

They treated my car and everyone I have sent there with respect … As well as the people.

Wayne, take your for sale thread out of this drama thread, I mean come on’ Lil repect for the drama queens. ))

:rofl:rofl

what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and its all in your thoughts… even if you’re a janitor mop the floor like a boss, push that ford like a porsche and treat your plain girlfriend like a model and then them models gonna want you.

In other words everything you need you already got in your head, the lights will turn green sooner or later just dont give up.

EL OH EL :rofl:rofl:rofl

everything said there ^ is spot on correct, alot of people don’t take those points into account

Thanks a ton…That means a lot coming from you guys.

I move on. I get up, I try hard. I win some I loose some, but i keep going back.

I think those that have never been through it or been in their own business won’t understand it. Unfortunatly, the process is looked upon negetively even though the definition is “For an honest man to get a fresh start.” For me that statement couldnt be more true.

Even more disappointing, is when people place personal blame on me… Like I controlled the Manufacture and their financial position. Nevermind I took over the entire company at age 24 and was successful in operating it for 17 years…I’d assume I knew something to make it that long to begin with.

Believe it or not I had a person tell me “Well, you ran one company into the ground, I’m sure you’ll do the same to this one”. I was scared by that comment. It’ll never go away although I know the person who said it couldn’t have been more wrong. Who actually says something like that? It happen…and some of you reading this know exactly who what where and when it happen… Too bad.

Nevertheless…I’m here to FIX stuff cause thats what i like to do. ask any of the guys i work with…Can’t isn’t an option…in fact its a temptation…and I can’t resist but to make shit work right again…

Conquering the world is 20 years gone. I want to build stuff using my experience and skills…I want to help my boys get off to a good start and know how to keep their brains connected to their hands… Love my wife and watch time pass…nothing more…nothing less…

If I can help any of you along the way, I will…again and again… I don’t keep score.

Truely,
DC

I need to work at a.s.s

You ran a company and everything that happened negatively was outside your control. Saying you ran a company into the ground is the farthest thing from the truth. I have been lucky enough to get to know you this year and not only what you have taught me in the garage about cars, but also life shows who you really are. If more people saw that person, the one around his family and his friends more would understand your dedication to every aspect of your life. You were dedicated to Sabb and now the new ASS building will work based on you, the quality of your work, and those around you. With that being said what you doing this weekend? I vote we do some fishing in the pond with your boys!

You should def work at ass jon that would be sick.

Gotta get you more customers tho

Well today we met our new tech tire supplyer . U may wonder why I bring this up lol , well read on and u will find out . This toolbox comes in and starts telling us how he was a former matco tool dealer "already a herb lol " so he knew what he was doing unlike our last saleman . Well the retard didn’t he was mixing all our wheelweights up so I called him on it and popped attitude lol . So he procceded to restock the easy stuff and in between shit he gave me a card , I looked at it and it said his name was Andy Carl lol . Well my coworker knew him and said his dad owned n.s.saab . Already having a hunch on who he was I asked him if he was daryls bro. He reluctantly said yes lol . Well I can honestly say this pile of shit "sorry d/c " is a toolbox lol . So I proceded to Fuck with him meatpaws style and get naked and show him the mangina lol . Next time I see him I’m Fucking with him more lol . D/c I can honestly say I now see why u made it so far and he is still slinging bullshit , and if the shit he sold wasn’t the best bead sealed and tire plugs lol we were gonna broom him for good but we can’t so untill he quits or whatever he is geting fucked with and andys new nickname is hotcarl lol .

OMG :rofl

Slowmo…I’m so sorry for you and your team. But hey, you get the honor of supporting my integrity… If your first meeting went as “good” as you said I can’t wait to hear from you once you’ve been visited a few times… So funny how this came around…and to you no less…which is great cause you’re going to start wondering the same thing i have for years…“How the fuck did he beat out a million other sperm?”

Enjoy your evening and the chuckle sir. I am~

DC…

I know dude lol , he deft has no clue and has the personalaity of a brick . What I think really bothered him was when I was talking up a.s.s and how u Hung on to a sinking ship for as long as u did . Then take your own money and do what ya did . I asked him if he was happy at his decision to sell shit tools and tire plugs over selling saabs .lol he just walked away

Oh and d/c lol ya gotta have a unknown twin brother to him . Cause not one guy can be that dumb

:bowdown i dont know what to say…I’m ROFLMAO!!! Wow…I can’t even imagine what the look was when you said that. We all made our beds and now get to lye in them. But that musta ruined his day…BRB…need a tissue…
Ok…I’m holding it together…:rofl
:haha NOT…Bwaaahahahahahahahahaha

Like I told ya and him , u do what this car scene needed and anyone thinking that ya didn’t work for it is a pile of shit . Allllll with him thinking I know nothing about your situation lol