NEW Shirt Design

http://www.gowhitey.com/users/gallery2/albums/Pittspeed-Shirt/pittshirtdemo.jpg

Alright well the guy that does all the shirts is getting ready to setup the screens for the shirt design. so those will be available for order in the next few weeks.

The thing i am wondering is what color shirt? I know I want it to be short sleave. other then that i am torn for what color of the shirts. so help me decide. here are a few that I thought would look decent

black long sleaved gray middle

I dont know what all colors you’ve had made in the past but I already have a white one and would prefer something else. I choose the blue.

Different companys dont always carry the two tone shirt deal. That and I think that ups the price if they did…

i would pay alittle more for a shirt like the pic above.

I’d like a white middle, blue long sleeved shirt, if possible.

For an ordinary shirt, black, dark gray, graphite (or whatever that charcoal color is,) dark blue, stuff like that.

ok, well i can do a long sleave and a short sleave i have no problem with that… a shirts a shirt

just give me ideas to what you guys want

winters coming up, id like the long sleeve. And if possible the two color, if not black

Don’t like the design. I think it is creative and kinda funny but I don’t like the idea :dunno: . I mean people on here get all pissed when there is any gay ass drama and tell them to either PM or use Aol IM. So why advertise the most gay thing about this forum? :blanyer:

what ever shirt I just want a short sleve. I hate long sleeve shirts unless they are somthing like a sweat shirt or hoodie.

Oh yeah and whitey If you are still using the guy you sent us to, aside from the sceen set up fees he can use those screens on mulitiple shirts styles :dunno:

Its an inside joke! Not to be a complete dick, but I think this thread is regarding colors of shirts and types of shirts, not if you likethe t-shirt design or not… If you dont like it, dont buy it.

Whitey, I’m all up for a long sleeved one in whatever kind or colors you can get. I know its hard to get different shirts produced with diff. colors and shit. So whatever you can get in

yeah i realize this, its just the cost thats teh variable then

By “long sleeve,” I meant the baseball shirts, like the one pictured. Not a full length sleeve.

:drama:

I didn’t want to offend anyone…like I said I think it is funny but I don’t think it makes sense to advertise it. I mean think about if you were at a car show and were talking to someone and they asked you what does that mean. You would say an inside joke…there is a lot of gay ass drama… Drama isn’t cool…at least to me it isn’t. Anyways, I like the black shirt the best but that may be just b/c that is the only one I have seen???

:ban:bics

And you start drama like now. Drama is a key element in marketing. Drama keeps people in a constint suspence, wanting to know whats going to happen. See what I mean? Even though this was discussed in earlier threads. It doesn’t need to continue here. Not trying to be a hard ass or nothing but End it?

Good point I do agree but I do think that some of the drama would be better off in PM or IMs. But I see what you are saying…I guess I was referring to the gay drama

x2
or a white middle

i like the front of the shirt but i dont like the back, but its not my choice… you still makin the old style too?