new sneakers and a shave quick pic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/IMG_0855.jpg

haven’t decided if I’m going to put my coilovers on now or wait til winter. FK coilovers, rogue rsm’s. it all depends on how many nice days we get (too cold now). Next nice day I have to do t stat & alum housing, hoses, belts, and drivers side tie rod. then maybe if we get another nice day after that I’ll do suspension. plan on doing depot projects (NOT angel eyes) with hid’s in the next couple weeks, just need to buy an m3 first (to put motor/trans/suspension into my e30)

Looks great Dre! Love the new shoes, would look great with a subtle drop.

yah, i got coilovers just might not put em in until spring. it’s cold, and there’s really no reason to be dropped for winter

your keepin those rims for winter?!?

nah stockers with blizzaks for winter. whenever I hear snow in the forecast i’ll put them on

ok good i was going to kick u in zee nuts

Looks good man.

mmmmmmmmm looks great.

Not a huge fan of the centers of the rims…but i’m really picky.

Why no angel eyes?! heheheh

I’ll have to give some update shots of the bimmer once I get done playing with her…

Did you just do rears? Look different than fronts

nah shits just low from factory

probably wont put my suspension in until spring unless i’m motivated for some reason.

pics don’t do the feet nor paint justice. so much hotter in person

wow those look good on that car. fitment looks good too, what are the specs?

bbs rsII 2 piece 18x8.5 up front 18x10 in back. 225/40/18 up front 255/35/18 in back

saw these sexy sluts in person tonight, hotsauce for sure!

What did you shave?

Stop making me want to do shit to my e36 328i!

Looks good. :tup:

Looks good, I liket, I’ll most likely be looking to pick up some form of E36 in the spring.

The rims are nice, but I don’t know - seem to big for the car…

Are those 18s?

:mamoru:

Yeah, i wouldn’t go 18s with such a … “spaced spoke” if you know what I’m talking about… but it does pretty good. Just a little smaller would be better IMHo