new suzuki hatch

Since most of the Japanese marques no longer make performance hatches, i thought some of you might be interested in this:

http://www.teamswift.net/forum/files/swift_115.jpg

Looks like a even uglier new Mini.

:puke:

x2

suzuki = junk

my wifes suzuki isn’t junk…
best buy for your money when she was looking for a car around 14-15k back in 02

at that time better power, options & warrenty compared to its competitors in the same price range (elantra, protege,cavy, sunfire,focus,etc…)

Unless its a hayabusa :smiley:

damn, I thought my Si was ugly at first but that midget monster takes the cake.

:dunno: its not any worse than a mini, i’m comin around to those things…

:crying:

that is pretty damn ugly

x2.

The Sidekick was always a competent little SUV, the Swift was always a better deal than other cars its price (Festiva, Excel), and the Aerio is pretty nice, for being a rolling brick, especially with optional AWD and 160 hp for $17k before rebates.

shes got an SX 5spd and got it when they first came out so it was cheaper then it is now…something like $14K,it was either 13.9K or 14.9K can’t remember…but the 5sped was 1k cheaper then auto.
they are more now cause you get more stuff like subwoofer, optional AWD (but only in an auto :down: ) etc…
i think the regular FWD 5spds are like $16K now

i wasn’t a fan of the handling or the stance but we took car of that with some mods…its a decent little car with a decieving amout of space.

if its AWD and turbocharged… i might give a shit.

wasnt the sidekick the same thing as a track?

geo/chevy tracker…yeah…

it’s body on frame, and built like a real SUV, unlike CRVs, Rav4s, etc…

you can actually offroad a Sidekick/Tracker…just ask BlkMax005spd…

yea ive seen sidekicks with V8 swaps in them for offroading. but that tracker engine was a dog.

yeah… it’s about as powerful as my swift engine, but with a lot more torque. it’s not bad for commuting and light offroading, but i’d be afraid merging onto a busy highway or trying to tow anything.

it’s possible to put that block under my swift’s head… i’m thinking about pissing around with it with the spare engine in the parts car i’m picking up.