New Tattoo

Looking for opinions…

I went with my friends last night to watch 2 of them get tattoo’s. I have one tattoo now. But I think I want another one. I was thinking of getting the Zodiac signs of my 3 kids across my lower back…maybe with something tribal in the background.

Any ideas?

Tribal was cool 10 years ago, Anything but tribal :slight_smile:

Well… The ones I saw had a tribal design… light in the background… like grayish… then the Zodiac sign was sort of tribal but was in color… it looked pretty cool to me.

I hate “generic” tattoos like tribal and zodiac stuff.

To me, if you are going to wear it for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, it should mean something and not be something just randomly drawn on you.

tribal was cool? Most tribal tattoo’s suck to be honest. Tribal tattoo’s that are done inline with real tribal art can be cool, but other then that. Yeah, sorry if you have one, but it sucks.

dont go lower back…

Tramp stamp FTL

Mushroom stamp >

Well… They are the Zodiac signs of my kids…

Really?

I currently have Satans mask on my left hip… it’s about 6 inches long and 3 or 4 inches wide…

tramp stamp/cumshot target.

those are by far the most bandwagon slutty tatoo’s

get it somewhere it wont just draw attention to your ass.

like ankle or something

[QUOTE=5ltr eater][/QUOTE]

Well then give me an idea…

Picture of don near the ass. That will eliminate all doubt about bandwagon tat

:rofl:

I want it somewhere it is hidden when I am at work… I work in a professional environment… and I don’t want it somewhere like my ankle or wrist… back or hip is best

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

I know what I want for my next one, just need someone to draw it for me, since I’m not talented in the art department. :slight_smile:

I can’t decide on lower back or in between the shoulder blades for a location.

I’ve been on line looking for a couple of hours and can’t find anything. I like what I saw with the tribal design oin the background and then have our 3 kids zodiac sign in color sort of intwined (sp) in the tribal…

Do you believe that “tramp stamp” stuff?

I think it would look nice on my lower back.