new to bikes

got my first bike a few weeks ago, a 2004 honda cbr600f4i wit a few upgrades such as k&n filter power programmer, extended swingarm, and a few other little things.
been riding it as much as possible so far and its a blast

Power commander and extended swingarm?

Hmm.

Pictures?

Cool? So what are you looking for here, advice, props?

Do yourself a big favor and always ride with proper gear including gloves and over the ankle boots. Take the MSF safety course, it makes a BIG difference in new rider confidence and bike control. Don’t ride above your ability even with stupid friends. Be smart and have fun, Honda makes a great bike!

Whats up with the extended swing arm? Post some pics.

just seein who all on here rides, i traded my car for it, guy was the original owner, i got the bike, helmet, jacket,gloves from him.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

lol @ your mods… looks like a clean bike :tup:

Not my cup of tea with the “mods” but welcome to the club. I am with Maxwell on the advice though, the msf course was awesome and I took it after I already had been riding 5 years.

get a stock swingarm pls.

That actually doesnt look awful. I’m sure the swingarm throws off the turning capability a bit, but for putting around it would be just fine.

It’s going to be a frusssterrrating winter for you, haha.

and make wheelies :clap:

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

all together now… :wink:

seems t ocorner good for me, then again im not going crazy fast around them lol, i dont mind the extended swingarm tho it keeps the front down.

sharp bike, congrats. ride safe.

with those tires… and cold weather… i wouldnt be pushing it hard at all … be safe

a 600 with an arm that long is good for racing the 1/8 mile

it dosnt even really attempted to lift the front i like it. so ya if i go to shredd and ragen i can go full throttle right off the bat

You need a role model. Fuck.