My first bike!

Hello boys and girls, finally got the courage and funds to purchase my first sport bike. I have riding dirt bikes for years so i acquired general experience on a bike but i know a street bike is totally different. I could not be happier, picked up a 2007 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6r. I did alot of research and came to a conclusion that this is the best bike for me. Its slightly modified Two Brothers slip on, power commander 3 and some sliders. Im taking the Ride with Pride course this month hoping it will give me some extra knowledge riding motorcycles. Not sure how many people on here have bikes, but if your responsible and not ripping wheelies and doing 100+mph from light to light lets ride!! Here are a couple pictures let me know what you think :tup:

http://i44.tinypic.com/349fix2.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/26090tj.jpg

INB4BECAREFUL

Great looking bike

Bike looks really clean. Soon enough we’ll have to get a NYSpeed ride in. The guys around here are better/more responsible riders than most.

Nice.

Later in the season if your still riding we can meet up for a cruise :tup:

N0ice ride =D

That’s a lot of bike for a first timer, good luck and be careful.

Seriously…be careful…

Sharp bike. Me gusta!

Nice bike. I love black on black bikes.

Looks awesome. If you respect it, you’re gonna have a great season of riding ahead of you.

why gret a 600 when ur gonna want more power in a few months n hav to sell it to get the liter bikes that atcually don’t suck. hav fun losing to cars lol

looks very clean. I’ll be out and about as soon as I get my fork seals done. Be safe.

lol @ newman

Thanks guys, I will respect the bike and be safe. I see the damage these things can do and i would not want to put my family or friends through that

www.ridewithpride.com tell Rebecca Zac sent you.

Something a squid would say.

If you need someone to remind you to be careful on a bike, you are not mentally ready to own one.

Lol

You could have a busa, as long as you rode normal and not like an ass hat you’ll be fine.