New to NECC

Just wanted to say hi to everyone at NECC. I was pretty happy to find this site - most of the motorsport sites/forums are for “other” kinds of cars, so I’m looking forward to reading through the site and finding out more about the members, their cars and the events.

I’m particularly interested in getting into autocrossing. Well, as soon as I have a better tire budget, that is.

I drive a 2005 Altima SE-R (manual - the only way to fly! ) that wants to do more right out of the box that the streets of Edmonton will approve of.

Looking forward to the NECC experience.

Welcome to the club. Nice to see some more Alti SE-Rs out this year…

Welcome! Good to see another Alty SE-R!

Welcome man. Maybe the Altis will be the new Sentras in the club :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the club! There’s going to be an event this saturday. . .come one out!

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10472

any mods planned for it?

At the moment, nothing serious. The first on the list will be steel braided brake lines if I get into any autocross, though. I’m hoping to draw on the knowledge of the others in the forums who are better informed than I am about various mods, though.

I am hoping to get out to the event this weekend to check it out. It sounds like fun.

Welcome aboard!

Hey, another Alty! We’re taking over the world!!

Muwahahahahahaha

Welcome!