Hey all

Was shopping at Costco today and some guy told me about this site. Figured I’d check it and whatnot. Anyhoo, I’m driven a 2002 Nissan Sentra Spec V, bought it end of Feburary and am hoping to do some rally things with it. Anyways later and nice forum.

Welcome to the NECC. Spec V’s have been proven to be very quick in the autocross, you should come out to one of track days and give it a try. :E

Awesome! I’m glad you actually decided to check out the forum, there is a good group of guys in the club, and the AutoX events are crazy. Anyhow welcome to NECC.
(I was the guy at Costco)

Welcome!

Glad to see you here. Welcome to the forum and maybe later you’ll become a full member. You definitely have to come to our events. Everyone here is pretty cool and a good crew to hang out with.

Welcome Welcome
Nice to see yet another Spec V…I’m so Happy 8)

Yea man, glad you caught me actually, was thinken about checken around for car clubs. My cars definately not as nice as yours but hey, I’m interested in going to some events for sure.

Well I would say we are def. the best car club in the city although the Edmonton Corvette Club is pretty good too, oh and the RX7 club. All the other clubs in the city I’m not a big fan of, but that’s just my opinion. If you want a forum that will teach you everything you could possibly want to know about the Spec check out forums.thevboard.com or b15sentra.net. Personally I really only float between here and the Vboard, but I just like them the best, but if you need parts for your car always check out the Group Buy section or the Classified section of the Vboard first, cause you can come across some really good deals.

welcome! glad to see even more spec’s joinin the board. and yah this forum is great along with www.thevboard.com , i never really post there but there is a whole wack of information!

Yeah, hey, welcome! :smiley: Nice to see a few more V’s around here! :slight_smile: