im new here

hey guys whats up i have a 2003 nissan sentra spec v check it out > http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/JovanRoy/IMG_0083.jpg thats an old pic sorry gunna update when not so cold

Welcome! Good to see another SpecV on here :partyman:

Silver spec FTW

thanx

welcome, tahts a sexy looking spec you got there, its all about silver. hope to see you around!

whereabouts are you out here in Alberta? I swear i see this car almost everyday

Im not trained in the art of Spec-V’s but what exactly makes that one…Different?

Welcome!

Since our visual aftermarket support really bites, not much except what is under the hood.

Welcome to the NECC! :slight_smile:

Another Spec V??? :rolleyes: It’s going to be nice in spring when I organize a Spec V Meet.
You are #19 on the list… Welcome

welcome.

thanx guys all i got on it so far is the magnaflow cat back exhaust aem cold air intake and a chip that i have to get installed in it. im looking for new headers for it right now but im a little low on cash right now. well im 18 i live in edmonton alberta

Oh a chip? What kind? I’ve got 3 of them.

Well man, if you need help installing anything, I’ll be more than willing to help. :slight_smile:

I’ve done I/H/E/Coilovers/F + R Swaybars/LTB/Cams/Pulley on my Spec V all by myself, so if you need some tools or advice, just ask! :slight_smile:

Or you can do it in a Heated Shop… :finga: I’m also willing to help…

Ha ha ha…never thought about that part, Ryan! Good thing I’m part polar bear. :E

Didn’t know you could get chips for the spec. I’ve heard of the ECU reflash a couple of other things on Vboard and b15sentra, but I thought mostly piggyback systems

What kind of chip and where did you get it?

I find a heated garage works the best. In floor heating is a bonus too

I find a heated garage works the best. In floor heating is a bonus too[/quote]

agreed…massive house furnace ftw

its calle the juice box i heard it might just be a dud its supposed to connect to my air intake sensor and some other sensory

Yeah dude, I was just kidding about those. They are garbage and don’t do anything to increase performance. You got fleeced.

I wouldn’t bolt anything up to your MAF sensor… If you break it they are pricey.