new to the 518

welcome!

thanks every 1. whats up with local events??

dont have a camera lol, as soon as i get my hands on 1 they wll be up

Plenty of them throughout the year, but they slowly die off towards the winter season.

Bikes get put away early, and car shows don’t look that great with steelies and winter beaters. :lol

post pics of your riiiiiide! welcome.

~There is the Shift518 Cruise on Sunday meeting at the Wilton Mall at 9am

~Cars4Cancer Charity Show in Saratoga at Mr. Eds Ice Cream Shop on Route 29 starts at 11am.

~Fall Nationals in Englishtown this whole weekend.

~ Classic Muscle Show that was Today but is being held now tomorrow at the Altamont Fairgrounds.

and there are 3 other shows happening that I am just not thinking about.

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu2/csholtes612/photoyu.jpg

i got that not a good pic at all took it when u were driving away

can you guys tell me about this love for pink rims?

sure, y not.

Failvis tribute car?

go for it…

well, there are a lot of different colors out there in the world and some people like different ones. they also sell “paint”, i think it’s called, and you can CHANGE THE COLOR of objects to whatever color you like!!

No shit sherlock BUT I a not the only one…I have seen so many grey or silver cars with pink rims just wondering why, Metallic Pink is nice,The Florescent Pink on the other hand just makes me ask why. There is obviously a reason they like it so I thought I would ask because this person ALSO has a grey or silver car with pink rims

opinions are opinions. why do you like MKIII’s? i think they suck. oh well. move on

Welcome to the site… Where are you from in WC?

By the way, big event in two weeks:

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=12365

Gonna be awesome… Whether you have been in a kart or not- this will be a good time and will be real racin’ for cheap. Don’t miss it!

I ma asking the kid because obviously I am looking for the kids input I dont care what he does its his car and its all good but asking someone of why they like its a pretty reasonable question to understand their style

well…

silver SIT with pink wheels…

this ones Doomed to burn up too.

Welcome lol

Agreed BUT cant knock a person for what they like though some tend to disagree

ok well the story started out like this.

he was on his way back home and he star

werd, i just like the look.