New to the forum from Saratoga

yea I met “John the trouble maker” that likes to break balls and call Mustangs gay…

LMAO

yeah i was gay when i had the mustang too…its ok

we all convert to the dark side eventually

no we dont… i honestly dont want to pay more and go slower lol

BAM

that just happened

i have a corvette too but its a show car and a car to just take a ride in… not a race car at all actually not even really fast.

1969 stingray vert 350 / 300 burgendy with a white top.

Someday I will get a new Z06 so I can have the best of both worlds :slight_smile: It was a hard decision on what to get when i bought my car and one of the only reasons I went with the stang is because it was in the same speed / track time as the Z06 and it has a back seat. My son is 4 and it would have broke my heart not to be able to bring him out with me. If I got a Z06 he wouldnt be able to go in it for a couple more years.

you are a fucking riot Jeff!! LMAO!!! :bowdown

^this is very true.

thats good that you care about bring the little guy out. back seats are nice

POSTWHORE!!! :lol

Edit: welcome to the fun dude,im sure you’ll find out who to keep your butthole away from on here lol

you bringing the car out today? Im going to install my catch can setup later tonight so i can be ready for the rollers next weekend :slight_smile:

you should see how excited he gets when i bang some gears, he gets so excited e cant even talk right… Its the best feeling in the world!

you should see how excited he gets when i bang some gears, he gets so excited he cant even talk right… Its the best feeling in the world!

Sounds like a nice vette man! I can understand ya on pickin the termi over a vette though! Especially where your coming from.

jeff your hilarious :lol

you going to be out and about with that car tonight? I would liek to check that car out so I know more about them to be honest…

Yeah, depending on the wifey’s plans and the weather, i should be out!

ok cool, im putting together my catch can setup this afternoon and I should be out tonight. hope to see you around… Whats your name?

-Rob

Paul, but everyone calls me pauly

hopefully ill see ya out then!

cool man, see you later tonight.

i might be slithering around as well…get it!? COBRA!! aahahahhaha.