New to the forum from Saratoga

LOL, shoot me a call or text if your going to be around. I wont be out all hours of the night but as soon as this catch can is done im going to cruise around a bit and check things out.

welcome…nice rides!

O yah???

thanks man, hope to see you around so i can out a face with the car.

AHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHA :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Dude +rep if i can. Hilarious.

Dude give me a shout, I’m gonna try getting my subframe connectors on and solid rack bushings in and come out tonight too!!

I will do, I will be installing my catch can and a couple other minor things in the Amsterdam area (starting at around 3:30pm). Then i really need to wash some of the bugs off my car when I am done I will shoot you a call.

Looks like there might be rain tonight… crossing my fingers!

Its wicked nice out right now, it would be nice if it could hold out til tomorrow morning, but i heard rain fri sat and sun…

shit, that would suck… i just went outside to get something out of my car and a fucking bird shit on it!! WTF??? I guess she is getting a batch this afternoon

with the exception of PJB, most mustang guys arent chodes.

^ LOL

LOL… hahahahaha, thats great! I have known Paul for a while, he is a good dude!!

In person yes…on shift, he has a tendency to make himself look awfully retarted! :lol

LOL, i guess I will have to see this for myself… I have been on other forums with him for years… Is his car done yet?

Yeah i have too, yes its done. He just wont drive it, maybe you can talk some sense into him!

I will drive it for him… LOL… why not drive it?? It is running right?

myself, adam (94gt), and a few others have offered! LOL maybe someone can find a few of his quotes on here. Basically its noisy, and doesnt get good gas mileage, accroding to him.

but it runs well from what we can gather.

noisy like it sounds good? he mentioned something to me last season about having the roller rockers adjusted a couple times or something like that… Shit, if there is something I can hel out with lemme know. Im pretty good with a 5.0… I had my 94 for 11 years…

i offer him 4k cash for it all the time. someday he will bite!