Rob's 02 Mustang GT

Here goes some progress of my 02 Mustang GT. To make a long story short,i purchased the car in oct of 06 with roughly 8k . I got the car from an older gentlmen who used the car as a weekend toy and to go to local shows. I found it online and jumped right on it considering the price and the showroom like condition. I’ve always wanted a mustang and when the oppurtunity came i jumped on it. Here we go!:slight_smile:

Here goes my old car that caught on fire. RIP

Fast forward. Pics of my car during the first week when i got it.
Thing sat like a truck,although it rode nice and was very plush

First thing i did was to add a Mac intake

The next thing i did were this in order

Paint the calipers
billet door sills
billet pedals
bullet fuel door

After those mods i didnt do much considering it was now winter and the car sat until april. May rolled around and i finally got to enjoy the car alittle and drive it.

Here goes some shots from me and my friends heading to Carlisle Ford show.

After seeing all of the nice stangs at Carlisle i was really motivated to get some stuff done to mine. The next thing on the list was to give it some sound. I got a set of weld in 2 chamber flows.

Then i added some more cosmetic items

Mach 1 chinspoilers
Mach 1 grill delete
Shorty Antenna
20% window tint

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/shhiknow/pullinghard2.jpg

Then i wanted some better sound so i added a indash dvd player
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/shhiknow/dvdinstall.jpg

Then i was tired of the 4x4 stance so i lowered it

Eibach springs
Tokico struts/shocks
Subframe connectors from a 01 cobra vert.

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5629/dsc01106ee6.jpg?s=1

So now i had a much better stance with a car that handled better. I didnt lose any ride quality also which was a big thing for me.

Next thing i did was add a offroad x and some bigger tips which were from borla. The x pipe really woke the exhaust up and gave it the sound i was looking for. I did a bunch of other little stuff,diffrent shifter,ud pullies,billet interior knobs,cobra brakes,04cobra wing,10000k hids etc. I’ll try to keep this page updated as i add more engine mods etc. I’m really happy with where the cars at for the time that i’ve owned it. Here goes the most recent shots with the new wheels and the new wing and taillight tint.

Just like to thank my friends for there input,jeff at 1st try for his help with some things and alot of the mustang sites online for alot of useful information.

And a quick exhaust vid

Explore Rob Martin

I never was much for the tail light tint stuff, btu the car itself is hot. The big bullitts really give it a good look. I love upsized OEM wheels.

How many miles are on it now?

Great work Rob. come polish my turd

Awesome, as always.

looks great man. i’ve never seen a stang sit so high stock before. are the tires a lower profile than the stockers or are those the original tires? it looks 100% better now.

i think it looks awsome now , youve done a great job

Looking fucking good Rob. You always have had good taste.

wow very nice stang :cool:

They were the stock tires and were around fifty percent.

car deffinetly looks sick and sounds great

for such stockish car its so nice I like it alot… looks great.

Nice, clean Mustang.

Looking good rob. I didn’t know the avenger caught in fire, what happened?

Thats a good question cause to this day i still dont really know. The insurance company couldnt even give me a reason y. After it happened i popped the hood and saw that the fuel line was squirting fuel everywhere so i’m guessing it started from there,

such a clean ass car. and i love the color and rim color choice!!! reminds me of SVT to EVO’s old cobra!

tHANKS!:burnout:

your shifter looks like its neck is broken lol

Yea the stock shifter in these things are kinda strange looking.