Rob's 02 Mustang GT

I love the feel of the shifters in those. it’s better contoured for your wrist than others. In my cavalier it’s straight up and down so you gotta kinda move your wrist, I feel like I’ll get Carpal Tunnel

Is that a female riding shotgun with Dennis? :eek2: :wink:

yEP. Not sure if it was his girl,friend??or what but yea it was a woman.lol

nice write up rob, looking good

Thanks!:burnout:

Just got around to putting these in. Will’ve pics by saturday

They’re 10000k

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/1434/dsc01455wx0.jpg

nice new sig pic

haha thanks.this computers acting goofy. It just switched everything back.

Absolutly love the car. But do NOT put those HID’s in, you will get pulled over.

lol to late. I’m assuming you’ve had problems?

edit: I see you’ve a new ride in your sig??Sounds nice any pics.

Dude,

Awesome new sig picture. Once again, I fucking love your car. It looks so nice, and well put together. The only thing that would make it better if it was a cobra, just for the motor. But none the less, by far the nicest GT I have ever seen.

Props to you for a sick ass car

The only problem I can see with the HIDs is the lack of projection and the light being all over the place since the Stangs don’t have a projector in them.

I agree. Thanks smokindiesel for the compliment.

I know a lot of people with problems only due to the color range of HID they picked. 8k’s are about as borderline as I personally would go, and even those are very blue. I got 6k’s for the bike and 6k’s are going in the head/fog of the escalade.(which i dont have any clean pics of yet)

but ya, like everyone else said, your car is very well put togther. toss a cobra motor in and your ready to ROLLL…

Dunno if im gonna dig the blue headlights haha. But it cant make me hate the car! Cars’ amazing! It’s way clean. Aren’t those pedals slippy ? They look like it.

Nice clean car Rob, seen you at the Pittsburgh meet last year at the Robinson Mall… lol you were detailin it in the parking lot

lol yep:burnout:

I think color has the possibility of getting you in trouble, for being so blue… and having them in a reflector housing won’t help. But you probably will be fine.

I went with 5000k, so they are pure white, except at the cutoff, and we have projectors from the factory. I love them, best $78 (HAHAH) I have spent.

I agree about the money spent. I didnt spend a whole lot on these either.

Man your car is extra extra clean. Looks real nice