Rob's 02 Mustang GT

New updates

10k hids installed
hids in parking lights/parking lights
New back tires. 305/35/18 Nitto drag radials
Decided to go back to oem taillights instead of tinted ones.(i think it gives this car a cleaner look)
Lowered the back end of the car about another 1/8th of inch.
Steeda billet wiper deletes

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/shhiknow/305deepdish.jpg

what kind of tires on the rear?

Nitto drag radials. I guess nitto drags sounds kinda stupid lol.

no they look beefy as hell. I’m guessing NT01’s?

Good choice on the non tinted tails. They look better clear or else Cobra tails with the amber signals. Car looks sick though. If my business was car theft, that thing would be tops on my list haha.

gas station in wilkinsburg?

Yea i actually was gonna trade some kid my tails for a set of those amber cobra tails. And berad they’re the drag radials. And 4drs yea that was on penn ave. lol referring to thief comment.

alright so NT555R’s gotchya.

Looking great Rob. I’m looking forward to seeing it out this year.

x2!

I’ve probably asked this before, but what kind of tire shine do you use?

I use all diffrent types of stuff but in the pics it was the meguiars hotshine

Citgo BLAH!

And I am Jealous of being about being able to run 305 tires… nitto 275 DR’s are about the best we can run without rolling/cutting the hell out of the fender lip and getting stiff ass rear springs.

Yea thats a bummer. Alot of stang guys run 315’s or even 335’s but the prices for tires starts to become insane especially for 18inch rims.

315’s look soooo good on a stand though!!

I agree!

the car looks awesome Rob! Come spring I will need a detail on the Jetta again!

Sounds good! Give me a call.

very very nice mustang. kudos for going slow and doing everything really nice and clean.

looks awesome Rob!

Im a little late, but heres a camera phone pic of the EXT. If your interested in seeing the bike I threw 2 pics up in the bike pic thread. Your new sig pic is sweet.