Rob's 02 Mustang GT

Yea thats pretty.

Rob,
Where you at Century III mall today? … I was in the dd (dakota) and Im almost positive I was comming down the parking lot lane while you were pulling out. You were next to a blue mustang?

If so … That car looks even better in person!!

yep that was me:burnout: I kinda figured being parked next to another stang i would be safe lol.

Yeah I thought so … I tried to kinda wave and tell you to stop, but it was too late. Super nice car though man!!! … Those HID’s look killer!

haha thanks.yea i’m loving them. Makes driving at night 10000x time easier. To bad i missed ya.

Yeah they look awesome. Are you down that way a good bit?

Umm not to much but when its nice out i like to cruise all over. I’ve some friends in bethel park/baldwin etc. I was bored and decided to drive out to century three. I live on the other side of town though(forest hills).

he’s got to be… ive seen it a few times when im in the work truck

Thats cool man …
We’ll have to hook up sometime, id love to check it out up close. The thing sounds fantasic as well!! :bigok:

For the past 2 years i worked over on west liberty ave so i guess i’m over that way a good bit.(south hills etc) and my garage where i keep my car is in dormont. Yes we will def have to hook up sometime.

Just ordered some cobra sideskirts. This cobra gives u an idea of how they’ll look. IMO much smoother and goes with the bodyline better than my gt’s

u have nice car there!! love the color too

Those side skirts will look sick man!!

[QUOTE=SmokinDiesel;674048]Those side skirts will look sick man!![/QUOTE

Thanks and i agree. I found a deal on a set on svtperformance and couldnt pass it up. Thanks for comment qwik:bigthumb:

I check that site out quite a bit, just because I love terminators. Do you have your tails tinted?

those side skirts will look 2348237 times better

The cobra skirts def. look a lot better IMO. I think they’re the same as the 01 Bullitts…

those side skirts look great. will be nice to take the running boards off lol.
you have one of my favorite mustangs with the way your car is done.

x2, his and justins old cobra were beautiful, i love that color and rim color combo