New to the site

lol at that terrible cruise? At eastern hills mall?

haha that was a good night

Welcome Joey…

Something also tells me that 03GT would like to run you again in the future Jesse, but it might be hard since you mentioned that you dont street race anymore.

haha nick perl is out?!?!?! the last i heard he was parting the car and i had some proof of it.

:lol:

i think he almost cried in the parking lot

Something tells you huh? And what might that be? And as far as me not street racing, that lasted a whole three days…

idk I know the rim came off the car he was building and fucked up the front end…then I heard he bought a already done car.

HOW ARE YOU UNBANNED

J&J we need a rehost http://www.jandjspeedshop.com/videos/FckNickPearl.wmv

you mean the eastern halls ultra mega fiberglass super roller disco strobe?

if so, then yes.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA…HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA :takesbreath: HAHAHAHAHAAHa

cant wait to see this :bloated:

Get up there:noob:! Should i kill you now or later.

LOL, stupid dick

ruh roh…dumbestic drama

i had recieved a ticket on the street a week earlier, and someone wanted me to chase down a race with a camera after the popo warned me never to come back again… uh uh. that wasnt happening :lol:

on a side note, more than half of those “get up theres” weren’t necessary. :lol: i was up there. i especially like the, beep beep beep GO!

Is this the rainblowmobile I’m thinking of?

E-drama ftmfw.

I just don’t understand how the anticipate of drama has lead to drama?

The kid didn’t come out saying anything negative…and you get all testy about it and in fact create drama before he could?

You win again :tup:

Muscle 5.0s first post was like an anti drama missle launched just in case the :noob: sent up a drama missle and now the bandwagon haters have got it all on lock.

:gotme:

Maybe I am just pulling a Lethal Weapon and getting too old for dis $hit.

no, we’re just bored.

shut up kyle

<3

If you guys would get your ePenis some pussy now and then you might not blow your loads the instant some noob touches it.