New to the site

What’s up fellas new to the site, I’m new to the site and just wanted to see how many guys on here are from the Manhattan/Brooklyn/Staten Island Area, if so I’d love to know about any meets.

If you see a 99 Titanium Silver M3 with SSR GT3’s that’s me. Sadly it is stock except for a Max velocity lip and 6 speed conversion.

Thanks for notices in advance!

I also have Black 1996 300ZX TT(That needs a new battery) and acquire an '03 Boxster S when my father wants to get rid of it for a 997 or somethind(Don’t call me trust fund baby lol)

Welcome Aboard!

Tell me more about the 6spd conversion.

There is a small group of people downstate, check out the timessquare midnight cruise http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71823&highlight=times+square

I love SSR GT3s.

We’re mostly townies from upstate here, lol. But there are a bunch of people from downstate.

I bought the car a little less than two years ago, from my cousin in So. Cal. He has a couple of screws loose but does have a great knowledge of General Engine work. The car had 37k miles on it and he himself had done the conversion along with his buddy. He said the only problem they had was the flywheel being in the way, which I don’t get. I love having a 6th gear but I don’t have much use for it until I’ll eventually get a supercharger. I’ll try to get pics of the actual conversion for ya!

Welcome and I’m a noobie too! I must admit though evertime I see your screen name all I can think of is jism or jisorgasm or jiggle these forgasm…LOL J/K
Got any pictures of the cars?

:wave:

The man Daddie is from NYC area. He is one of the coolest guys on here, and he does karaoke to boot!

Post pics and HOLLER! to the BMW crew we are taking over this shit!