New to this forum

My name is Damian, I have been in the area for about 5 years. Over these years I have been involved in mostly Honda’s but did have a DSM or two. Over the period of these years, after buying many aftermarket parts at retail prices I decided that I would pursue getting wholesale accounts for these parts to save myself money. Well one thing led to another and now I have about 10 large wholesale accounts and sell parts both locally and online. Some import guys know me, some dont’. I basically chose not to get involved in the typical controversy that occurs within the import camp (maybe a little UT racing at some point but thats about it). Basically, I am a fully licensed small business working out of my house. You need parts maybe I can help you out maybe I can’t. I’m a straight up guy trying to do straight up honest business, no jacking toda cams out of your JDM B16 swap type shit. I get everything from Greddy to Skunk 2 to OEM Honda and JDM parts, even V8 parts for those guys. Level D Racing Products is the company name, my number is 412-537-9460 gimme a call if you need anything.

welcome:beer:

welcome

hey welcome…

if you want to stay away from the typical import crap, you’re in the wrong place. :cool:

Originally posted by turbovw18
hey welcome…

if you want to stay away from the typical import crap, you’re in the wrong place. :cool:

thats so right.

but welcome anyway. :tounge:

Welcome !

I’m not here to get involved in all that, just making my presence known. I have successfully been involved but not THAT involved for years so…somethings going right.

welcome to the rice forum.:smiley: :cool:

welcome

welcome

hi

Welcome:)

welcome:D

welcome :beer:

in before the :lockd:

:smiley:

SAME HERE welcome man hope you enjoy your flight

yeah fun fun, hope some people on here are about the real deal thats all i am sayin.

Originally posted by LevelDRacing
yeah fun fun, hope some people on here are about the real deal thats all i am sayin.

id like to know exactly what you define the “real deal” as?

welcome

:rolleyes: I have a sunbird and live in Uniontown but the real question is “does sunhawk08 gotta choke a bitch???”