Just saying Hello.

I registered to get in touch with a user about a car for sale so I need to get five post first.

My name is Josh and I’m a Honda driver…:wtf:

I currently own 3 in my personal collection. My SCCA prepped hatch, an H22 swapped four door and a stock four door for the daily. I saw a four door ferio with an H22 swap on here and it looks like it may still be for sale even though it is a year old post. Hopefully I can get in touch with the owner I am very interested in the car an have cash in hand. Thanks.

Nice to meet everyone. Hopefully this forum will prove entertaining during my work day.

And yes I live in Florida so I don’t really fit in this forum.

hi

welcome,
we do have more than just PITTsburgh people here at PITTspeed…

plus we have a very nice classifieds section if you would ever need to sell your parts somewhere, so id say you fit in just fine

I see you found it. Welcome.

how did he post in that thread with only 2 posts under his belt?

welcome

welcome

No idea but it let me
lol
Seems like a pretty cool forum.
I work at GearHead Performance down in Tampa Florida. If anyone needs parts let me know we drop ship and can get or carry just about everything you can imagine.
If anyone has heard of the company Automotive Engineering before we are the new owners we just bought them out.

Automotive Engineering raped my sister and Gearhead Performance kicked my dog. And Tampa sucks.

You guys should consider site sponsorship, Ive been doing it for 3 years now, and im very pleased with the results, actually i just signed for another year.

hello

Welcome to the site.

Welcome

Hello,

You are looking for gearhead.

kthnxbye

Welcome…

Welcome.

welcome

Miss my Honda. Welcome.

welcome

I think this is 5 for myself ha!