New to this forum.

Well I was advised by some fellow members on Honda-Tech to jump on this forum to try and sell my car.

Now I’m here and trying to get my post count up so I can post it but mostly just saying hello to everybody and the name is Nick.

I work for IBM full time but also work with JDM importers in Montreal as well and I’m pretty well known for helping people find parts and hook them up.

So feel free to drop me a line sometime or if your interested in the car.

I will hopefully have some pics of her up today.

wonder if its the same jdm importing place in montreal i had to deal with in the past…

if it isn’t - welcome!

if it is - :mad:

HAHAH FUCKING FAIL

GET THE FUCK OUT NOOB

rofl adam… welcome :wave:

I thought ALL dx’s were bad? shrugs

Ha. Welcome. Read the rules and regs, and enjoy.

hi.

What do you do for IBM?

Hello everybody,

I’m not sure who you delt with in the past in reguards to parts but I work with 5-6 different shops and hussle each one of them for the best prices for stuff. It’s my hobby lol.

One bad dx has been my S/N for about 6 years now and just “stuck” lol. I started out with a 90 dx civic and swapped a JDM B16A in there along with the typical I/H/E and since then I’ve swapped ever car I’ve owned lol.

But I’m looking forward to another forum with more local memebers that are not primarily located in the city and know some of my surrounding area’s.

What I do for IBM is very confidential but just think of it as black magic lol. I’m a Photolithography Technician =)

Nice, what are you 12? Better be careful using that big boy language so your mommy does not take away your innernetz. Ohh and learn how to hit the caps lock button cum dumpster. Have a nice day =)

dang!

anywho, welcome.

lol this may have made my day right here. a noob that isnt retarded.

hahahah

Thank you. I’ve been around the forum scene for a while and know how to deal with some of the immature trolls.

So do you work with CPU processes including the SOI technology, etc.?

I work with CPU processes but not including SOI technology. Not yet anyways. Alot of the newer technologies are ran out in Fishkill because of their capacity vs. ours. But w/out this fab that I work at there would be no Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii so that’s pretty cool.

a1jdm wasnt it?

That’s pretty sweet. That cell processor must be pretty cool from a lithography stand point. I know they’ve got a cell powered blade too which probably isn’t too popular but is cool regardless.

That was pretty funny.

Hai.

welcome and lol at cum dumpster my fav insult